or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 28

post #406 of 20219
Real Beauties, both of them. What last is the old english Whiskey shells on?
post #407 of 20219
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
Real Beauties, both of them. What last is the old english Whiskey shells on?

th OE's are on the F last, which IMO is perhap the best round toes last currently in the market - the perfect balance of sharpness and classic lines
post #408 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
part 2 of today's little pictorial, Vass Old English with Medalion in Horween Whiskey Shell Cordovan which i treat quite meanly, as perhaps you can tell from the scrape's and guage's.
- too many nancy boy/men on this forum to appreciate "wear em MEAN".. Just saying
post #409 of 20219
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- too many nancy boy/men on this forum to appreciate "wear em MEAN".. Just saying

well, we can just cuss them tomorrow night!!!
post #410 of 20219
Just saying.. It isn't right that when you meet a buddy & he is wearing the same treads..
post #411 of 20219
The last is not a good fit for whoever is the bottom shoe.
post #412 of 20219
Luk-cha, both the "Arca" and the whiskey shell ones are amazing.
post #413 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
th OE's are on the F last, which IMO is perhap the best round toes last currently in the market - the perfect balance of sharpness and classic lines

they are both great. i especially like the natural sole treatment on the first pair. the arca reference might not be too evident for me...

i have to have some cordovans from vass.

btw, these are setting the bar rather high for the paprika. it will work out for you.
post #414 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
The last is not a good fit for whoever is the bottom shoe.

Wooo hoooo!!! Finally found a shoe that fits!
post #415 of 20219
Latest addition to the flock.








Apologies for the crappy lighting.
post #416 of 20219
love the look of the OE cordo shoes
post #417 of 20219
Vass porn, you say? I stopped by the shop yesterday and got measured for a boot, so I figure now's a good a time as any for a first post. I never would have heard of them if it wasn't for this forum!

post #418 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post
Latest addition to the flock.



[

Apologies for the crappy lighting.

They are just beautiful, wear them in good health.

Adrian
post #419 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
Just saying.. It isn't right that when you meet a buddy & he is wearing the same treads..

You met with DTO?
post #420 of 20219
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrocarbon View Post
Vass porn, you say? I stopped by the shop yesterday and got measured for a boot, so I figure now's a good a time as any for a first post. I never would have heard of them if it wasn't for this forum!


Those boots on the left...oh my...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)