Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 10/23/16 at 11:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1324post #19847 of 200509/4/16 at 4:40pmpost #19848 of 200509/4/16 at 6:11pmpost #19849 of 200509/4/16 at 6:22pmpost #19850 of 200509/4/16 at 6:25pmpost #19851 of 200509/4/16 at 6:26pmpost #19852 of 200509/4/16 at 7:39pmpost #19853 of 200509/4/16 at 8:08pmpost #19854 of 200509/4/16 at 9:26pmNo worries, I can't really afford them right now anyway. I do, however, need to email about a MTO. I've wanted something in antic cognac for a while, and this really fits the bill.
Sixteen pairs of Vass?! Now THAT sounds like a helluva closet! I only have one pair that I picked up from Ascot during their big sale a month or two back; it's an austerity boot in cognac museum. Unfortunately, one of the laces snapped, so I haven't been able to wear them lately.post #19855 of 200509/5/16 at 3:54pmpost #19856 of 200509/5/16 at 4:03pmpost #19857 of 200509/5/16 at 6:03pmpost #19858 of 200509/5/16 at 6:10pmpost #19859 of 200509/5/16 at 6:20pmpost #19860 of 200509/6/16 at 5:02pmQuote:
*** Rant on ***
Facking hate DHL. Only one worse is UPS.
So just now I check online tracking and see an entry to the effect that "Duties have been assessed and the clearance process cannot be completed until duties are paid." That entry as of 2:06 pm, with nothing further.
So why am I steaming? Because an hour and a half BEFORE that entry, I got an email notification from DHL that duties were owing, went to the website as directed to pay duties online, did so, got a receipt, and in my spectacular optimism, assumed that was all that was needed at my end.
Except my package has been sitting all day awaiting payment of duties that were in fact paid IMMEDIATELY after receiving a request from DHL for payment.
So I call them and they tell me well, our system didn't update. Say what? What kind of a facking electronic "system" still doesn't reflect a payment made 7 hours plus after the fact? The facking transatlantic flight didn't take as much time as they did to realize duties had been paid in full.
Any apology? Nope.
Facking hate DHL.
Last time I filled out the online form TWICE authorizing the package to be left at the door, and they still left me no package, just a note saying nobody was home (D'uh, that's why I authorized you to leave it at the door, genius).
** rant off **
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 31 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 35 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 42 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 48 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 51 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...