or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1233

post #18481 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielyam View Post

Does the instep for g width increase a little when you upsize from the f width to G?

On the F last I have found it is increased but not that much.
post #18482 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Lmao too funny gents

 


It's less funny when you have had your google adsense account suspended and you are desperately explaining to the CS rep that "our porn is not that porn".

Now that must have bee. A fun thing to contact Google Adsense about. Haha. I hope it all worked out for you.
post #18483 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


Now that must have bee. A fun thing to contact Google Adsense about. Haha. I hope it all worked out for you.


More p_o_r_n?

Did I miss something? 😛👞😋

post #18484 of 20276
Has anyone noticed a different fit on the same last and size on a different shoes?
post #18485 of 20276
Yes, hand made shoes etc etc! Nothing that makes it terrible for me, though.
post #18486 of 20276
Oh, and your shoes turned out great, taxgenius!

I have a dangerous addiction and have four more pairs of shell on order. Something like 20 pairs in last 10 months from vass alone. Sigh. So wrong, but so right.
post #18487 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinband View Post

Yes, hand made shoes etc etc! Nothing that makes it terrible for me, though.

I suspected the hand-made nature may be the culprit. My first pair, based on personal visit to Vass, fit perfectly. My more recent pair, same last and size, is tight in the width across the vamp. I sure hope they stretch over time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinband View Post

Oh, and your shoes turned out great, taxgenius!

I have a dangerous addiction and have four more pairs of shell on order. Something like 20 pairs in last 10 months from vass alone. Sigh. So wrong, but so right.

Thanks! It's hard to beat their price/quality ratio.
post #18488 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinband View Post

Oh, and your shoes turned out great, taxgenius!

I have a dangerous addiction and have four more pairs of shell on order. Something like 20 pairs in last 10 months from vass alone. Sigh. So wrong, but so right.

:butbut:, so you are the one that made him to decide to increase prices....OMG!!

post #18489 of 20276
Haha noooo! smile.gif
post #18490 of 20276

The all day comfort of this pair is off the charts.

 

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

post #18491 of 20276

^That is show class even being seated.  Great shoes too.

post #18492 of 20276
An unrelated notion: I have four pairs of Vass shüüs made on the F-last. All of them have the same size but I could swear they fit differently, some have higher insteps no matter how tightly I pull the laces...
post #18493 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

An unrelated notion: I have four pairs of Vass shüüs made on the F-last. All of them have the same size but I could swear they fit differently, some have higher insteps no matter how tightly I pull the laces...

 

I have found my Vass shoes very consistent in terms of sizing, but clearly a great many others have experienced variations ranging from slight to not-so-slight.

post #18494 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

^That is show class even being seated.  Great shoes too.

 

Thanks.  I've been thinking for a while now that while this thread is about Vass shoes, and I am more than into posting and viewing pics of just the shoes, it would add a bit more dimension to include some photos of full fit pics incoporating said shoes.  After all, we don't just throw on our awesome Vass shoes and wear them around the house all day in our bathrobes.  (And if any do... please don't share... :embar: )

 

Since I have a full fit pic of this pairing for the Friday challenge and cross-posting the bloody hell out of it anyway, I'll add it in here as well.

 

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

post #18495 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Has anyone noticed a different fit on the same last and size on a different shoes?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

An unrelated notion: I have four pairs of Vass shüüs made on the F-last. All of them have the same size but I could swear they fit differently, some have higher insteps no matter how tightly I pull the laces...

 

As RogerP said, many others like me enjoy the Vass way.  Still in love.:satisfied:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)