or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1179

post #17671 of 20252

My new Vass boot.

F last

Museum Gold + Broun Suede

Double Sole Tapering to Single + Metal toe tips

 

Belt in Museum Gold too.

 

 

post #17672 of 20252
Awesome!
post #17673 of 20252

Thank you @OzzyJones:D 

post #17674 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superix View Post
 

My new Vass boot.

F last

Museum Gold + Broun Suede

Double Sole Tapering to Single + Metal toe tips

 

Belt in Museum Gold too.

 

 


Holy moly!

post #17675 of 20252
So wear do you guys get Vass resoled?
post #17676 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

So wear do you guys get Vass resoled?

At Vass. Since it keeps them original, and it's not too expensive (depending on shipping costs).
post #17677 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post

At Vass. Since it keeps them original, and it's not too expensive (depending on shipping costs).

Right. Is that the only good option, bc they are hand welted? I'd rather not ship both ways over the Atlantic .
post #17678 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

Right. Is that the only good option, bc they are hand welted? I'd rather not ship both ways over the Atlantic .
Hand welted makes them easier to resole.
How about B. Nelson?
post #17679 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Hand welted makes them easier to resole.
How about B. Nelson?

Right OK cool I was mostly asking if someone like that could do the job.
post #17680 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superix View Post

My new Vass boot.



F last



Museum Gold + Broun Suede



Double Sole Tapering to Single + Metal toe tips



 



Belt in Museum Gold too.



 




wow, great choice on the colors and suede/leather combo
post #17681 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Very nice indeed! Congrats!

 

Deets? Are those in antique cognac? K last?

 

In other news. The guys at Ascot really do suck at taking pictures of shoes. How hard is it to take a picture where the proportions aren't distorted by the lens and/or the position of the shoe?? I mean, just take the pics straight from the side, above, front and behind ffs.


@hoodog So, as promised, some real live pictures for you Sir! K-Last, antique cognac with burnished toecaps

 

Warning: Spoiler! More details below (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #17682 of 20252
Stunning, Andrei!
post #17683 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superix View Post

My new Vass boot.



F last



Museum Gold + Broun Suede



Double Sole Tapering to Single + Metal toe tips



 



Belt in Museum Gold too.


Very nice, Congrats!!
post #17684 of 20252

Thank you @dddrees :D

post #17685 of 20252
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post
 


@hoodog So, as promised, some real live pictures for you Sir! K-Last, antique cognac with burnished toecaps

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing and congrats again! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)