or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1128

post #16906 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinpoland View Post
 

Any idea which last those Vox's Vass are made with?

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 


This suit is so awesome that even Vass shoes look cheap. Any idea who's the maker or it's bespoke?

post #16907 of 20242

Gotta be Steed, straight from Savile Row. Cheap as fuck.

post #16908 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

For my in-store order which one of the orders was a U lasted shoe, I took the same size as I wear for Carmina Rain, Meermin Hiro, and G&G MH71 F-width.
You take same size for K last also as your U last?
post #16909 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


You take same size for K last also as your U last?

 

I didn't try on K last, my apologies.

U Last and F Last fit like my other 9.5UK/43.5 shoes I own.

P/P2 Last I needed to go down half size.

post #16910 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

I didn't try on K last, my apologies.
U Last and F Last fit like my other 9.5UK/43.5 shoes I own.
P/P2 Last I needed to go down half size.
Not a problem & thank you for your input
post #16911 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinpoland View Post
 

Gotta be Steed, straight from Savile Row. Cheap as fuck.


You are correct. Wish I haven't found out, lol. $7k exclusive of tax for a 2-Piece Suit.

post #16912 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post
 

 

I didn't try on K last, my apologies.

U Last and F Last fit like my other 9.5UK/43.5 shoes I own.

P/P2 Last I needed to go down half size.

Could you please take a pic of your P last shoe?.  We do not see too often that last.  Thanks.

post #16913 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

Could you please take a pic of your P last shoe?.  We do not see too often that last.  Thanks.


Sorry sir, I was visiting the store to determine my sizing on various lasts before ordering. The two shoes I ordered are on U last and F last respectively. Should be here in 4-6 weeks.

post #16914 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinpoland View Post

Any idea which last those Vox's Vass are made with?





Pretty sure it's F....
post #16915 of 20242

So my first pair of vass has arrived, the original plan is antique cognac shell OE1 + medallion with 270 flat welt and light brown sole edges. But instead of the flat welt, they made it with 270 goyser welt. I was a bit upset at first as it's not common to match a oxford style shoes with such a country style welt. But I must admit it looks quite good and I decided to keep it. What do you guys think?

 

 

 

 

post #16916 of 20242
Well that shell looks just about perfect. Will darken to a perfect golden brown tan. I think they look solid. Which last?
post #16917 of 20242
@stevefok shoes are ok but the Aeron chair is da bomb
post #16918 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Well that shell looks just about perfect. Will darken to a perfect golden brown tan. I think they look solid. Which last?

 

Thanks Namor! Yes, that shell looks really gorgeous, its a bit lighter than my expectation but I am really happy with it.

 

Those are on the F last.

post #16919 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

@stevefok shoes are ok but the Aeron chair is da bomb

 

haha! Will try to take some better in the wild photos with a better background later. :hide:

post #16920 of 20242

^ The shade of shell alone is very nice and a keeper. I usually don't go for shell oxfords, but with the lighter shade and goyser, they'd be great for slightly more casual wear.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)