Does anyone happen to have any pairs of wingtip derbies on the F last of which they have pics handy? I don't feel like any of their photos on the "Collection" page do their shoes justice. Thanks ahead of time!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 2:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1102post #16517 of 202228/27/15 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
I am between a US 10 1/2 and 11, say 10 3/4. normal width.
I take a 9.5 in Carmina Rain, Forest and Robert.
Don't have experience with AE, I do own a pair (10.5 US) put not familiar with the last.
in Vass I have a 43.5 F that fits pretty snug but wearable. This pair is 44 and fits a little more generous, room for thicker socks. I think I'll stick with 44 in the future.
This is very helpful, thanks for the feedback!post #16518 of 202228/28/15 at 11:54ampost #16519 of 202228/28/15 at 12:07pmpost #16520 of 202228/28/15 at 12:11pmpost #16521 of 202228/28/15 at 2:44pmpost #16522 of 202228/28/15 at 5:48pmpost #16523 of 202228/28/15 at 6:06pmpost #16524 of 202228/28/15 at 6:40pmpost #16525 of 202228/28/15 at 7:26pmpost #16526 of 202228/28/15 at 8:44pmQuote:
Sorry the sizing didn't work out for you. Hopefully you've got an idea which sizes and last would work for you now.Quote:
To clarify, you're looking to see a picture of gold museum calf shoes?post #16527 of 202228/28/15 at 8:46pmpost #16528 of 202228/28/15 at 10:51pmpost #16529 of 202228/28/15 at 11:07pmpost #16530 of 202228/28/15 at 11:48pmQuote:
I'm generally a standard US 10D and don't take shoes built on narrow lasts very well. Everybody's feet is different though and mine have been through a lot of trauma.
Allen Edmonds - 10D in most lasts, a few I have to size up to 10.5D.
Alden - 10D on Plaza and Grant, 9.5D on Barrie
Carmina - 9UK on Rain (slightly uncomfortable taper), Detroit, and Inca.
Vass - 43 on the F (this last is like absolutely perfect for my feet), 43.5 on the U (slightly uncomfortable taper).
This chukka is sized 43, and the fit is very similar to the F last in the same size. The overall fit is roomier but comfortable. It's also surprisingly more sleek than I first thought just looking at pictures.
Hope that helps.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 27 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 28 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway