or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1044

post #15646 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post

Just received my First pair of Vass Shoes (Museum Calf Gold) and i am extremely happy how they turned out.
The craftsmanship is simply superb with extra
attention to details, and really like the shoes trees, toe taps and also the thin waist. 




AppleMark






Which last are these? They look very nice.
post #15647 of 20242
Recommendation for the best Vass shoe(s) to be worn with a tux for a classic black tie look? Any location around NYC to try the aforementioned shoes?
post #15648 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuP View Post

Recommendation for the best Vass shoe(s) to be worn with a tux for a classic black tie look? Any location around NYC to try the aforementioned shoes?
I would say black whole cut not sure were in NY you can try that. But it's very nice & has that elegant look to it. You can check it out on vass website & can get it mto in black color. Just my two cent.
post #15649 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I would say black whole cut not sure were in NY you can try that. But it's very nice & has that elegant look to it. You can check it out on vass website & can get it mto in black color. Just my two cent.

I like the whole cuts as well as the black captoe oxford. Don't know where to try on around NYC either...
post #15650 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuP View Post

I like the whole cuts as well as the black captoe oxford. Don't know where to try on around NYC either...
I had no luck also but if you know your size get it mto bud.
post #15651 of 20242


thanks @joelmax . these are the U Last. 

post #15652 of 20242

These shoe are my first made to order/hand made that I ever invested in my life.

 

I have Karl and Sammy to thank for at Vass Shoes / Ascott Shoes for the amazing attention to detail, client service and care.

It was a great experience that I would definitely do again. The craftsmanship, the details on the shoes and the packaging is mind blowing. 

 

Karl, Sammy watch out for another shoe order in 6 months! Love the color combo which is inspired by my favorite Louis Vuitton line Damier Graphite (Black/Grey check) I could not be happier with what I chose!

 

These guys are highly recommended without a doubt.

 

Cheers from DUBAI!

 

Shoes Details: Size 42, Black/Grey Calf, Last K with Flushed Toe Caps

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #15653 of 20242
Lovely Shoes mate.
post #15654 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuP View Post

Recommendation for the best Vass shoe(s) to be worn with a tux for a classic black tie look? Any location around NYC to try the aforementioned shoes?

You can try and order through nomanwalksalone
post #15655 of 20242
They don't have whole cut but if you want to try vass for sizing you can limited choices for black tie event.
post #15656 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

They don't have whole cut but if you want to try vass for sizing you can limited choices for black tie event.

Which is your favorite style among the Vass shoes you own?
post #15657 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzsol View Post

Which is your favorite style among the Vass shoes you own?
If you are asking last wise I would say F last. And currently I have Double Monk K last & Oxford U last on mto. What about yourself? Oh I am digging both whole cut tan & black.
post #15658 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

If you are asking last wise I would say F last. And currently I have Double Monk K last & Oxford U last on mto. What about yourself? Oh I am digging both whole cut tan & black.

F last is also my favorite. The P2 last also works for me. I do not have anything in K or U lasts because of the restrictive toe boxes.
post #15659 of 20242
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzsol View Post

F last is also my favorite. The P2 last also works for me. I do not have anything in K or U lasts because of the restrictive toe boxes.
How is the fit on P2 last? Same as F?
post #15660 of 20242
Does Vass do anything similar to carminas jumper boot? I'm thinking about doing something boot like, but would love to get something with a tall ish shaft. If anyone has a boot from Vass can you measure the shaft from the top of the heel stack for me please?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)