Not happy with the photos today. Maiden voyage, feet were complaining by the end of the day. Hopefully they'll break in soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 10/24/16 at 9:35pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 9:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1023post #15331 of 200585/26/15 at 6:13pmpost #15332 of 200585/26/15 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
They're here, model 1006 "F" last, plum museum from Ascot shoes. Very pleased with the service, took a while but well worth it.
Happy to report the fit is just right. I was worried with the fickle Vass sizing.
These are 43.5 normal width, the instep has enough room (I have a high instep)
In "U" last I take a full size larger? Haven't tried the "K" yet.
For comparisons I wear 9.5 in almost all Carmina and also 9.5 in John Lobbs
Photos "in the wild" soon to follow.
Thanks, I also wear the 43.5 F last and I'm glad to know what that translates to in Carmina.post #15333 of 200585/27/15 at 4:44ampost #15334 of 200585/27/15 at 8:00ampost #15335 of 200585/27/15 at 9:44ampost #15336 of 200585/27/15 at 9:50ampost #15337 of 200585/27/15 at 9:54ampost #15338 of 200585/27/15 at 10:00ampost #15339 of 200585/27/15 at 10:25ampost #15340 of 200585/27/15 at 10:36amThanks gents.Quote:
Navy is a staple colour for business footwear for me these days. Grey suits dominate business wear, and navy shoes go great with most shades of grey.post #15341 of 200585/27/15 at 10:40ampost #15342 of 200585/27/15 at 10:42ampost #15343 of 200585/27/15 at 10:46amQuote:Originally Posted by DonRaphael
By that logic navy shoes would not only be a good match with suits, but with odd trousers/SCs as well since an overwhelming percentage of odd trousers tends to be grey. Would you consider them a good combination with odd trousers/SCs, RogerP? Been wanting a pair of navy shoes, but have been reluctant to get a pair because I almost always wear odd trousers with SCs.
I could chime in. I have 3 pairs of navy and they are super easy with sport coats.post #15344 of 200585/27/15 at 10:47ampost #15345 of 200585/27/15 at 10:49amQuote:
Thanks for your input. I always enjoy your fit pics, Justin. Care to share some pictures?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 59 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vass Cognac Alt Wien 42.5/8.5 UK/9.5 US 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › EMPORIO ARMANI Wrist Watch ARS2002 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Dark Brown Suede Penny Loafer 8.5 UK/9.5 US 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...