My Osloer Boot (360º Goyser) seems to be 0.5 bigger than an OEII I tried. Both P2 and 42.5 size. My experience.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 5:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 12/2/16 at 6:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1000post #14986 of 202605/10/15 at 1:27pmpost #14987 of 202605/10/15 at 1:34pmpost #14988 of 202605/10/15 at 1:52pmQuote:
Thanks Namor, It was cancelled/returned MTO from Factory. Size 45 I think. I thought it was the S last initially.
But it's a U last - attach picture in a different angle to illustrate the chiseled U toe.post #14989 of 202605/10/15 at 2:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Does anyone have experience with the P2 last in both boot and blucher form?
If so, have you found that the P2 last is a half size bigger in the boots than the bluchers?
This seems to be the case with NMWA's current high boots, but I'm not sure if it's true across the board. I spoke with Parker and he found his P2 size to be the same in both boot and blucher models.
Thinking about placing a special order for P2 boots and just want to be sure of sizing.
@dieworkwear : The P2 last are what we term as the wider width fitting last. Part of the 3636, R, Peter and Budapester family,
The boots and bluchers in the same size should be the same size.
Please also consider these are hand welted - so 2 pairs of size 43 in the P2 last doesn't necessarily mean they are exactly 100%
the same size. There may be a small variation of about 2% to 5% - this margin of error also applies to the Goodyear welted
shoes by the Northampton firms.
Hope this helps.post #14990 of 202605/10/15 at 2:15pmpost #14991 of 202605/10/15 at 2:43pmpost #14992 of 202605/10/15 at 4:03pmpost #14993 of 202605/10/15 at 4:15pmpost #14994 of 202605/10/15 at 4:25pmpost #14995 of 202605/10/15 at 4:38pmpost #14996 of 202605/10/15 at 4:40pmpost #14997 of 202605/10/15 at 4:49pmpost #14998 of 202605/10/15 at 6:28pmpost #14999 of 202605/10/15 at 6:47pmpost #15000 of 202605/10/15 at 6:48pmI am sure that we all like the beautiful Vass shoes from Ascot shoes, but this thread is starting to look like an affiliate thread for Ascot Shoes Inc. Most of the pictures have Ascot Shoes strategically placed to look like advertising. There are other official vendors on this site who are supporting the forum as affiliate members.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart - Alpaca Lined N1 Deck Jacket - Navy - XXXL - BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Making a World Class Tie! 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scarfs & Gloves 8 minutes ago
- › The DETAILS AND MICRO ISSUES OF A TRUMP PRESIDENCY Official Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Persol 649 and Ray Ban Leather Wayfarers Sunglasses 10 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...