My Osloer Boot (360º Goyser) seems to be 0.5 bigger than an OEII I tried. Both P2 and 42.5 size. My experience.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VASS dark cognac oxford with brogues RARE SIZE 38.5 U last with lasted trees and toe taps! very... Last post on 2/16/17 at 3:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 2/22/17 at 2:31pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 1000post #14986 of 207375/10/15 at 1:27pmpost #14987 of 207375/10/15 at 1:34pmpost #14988 of 207375/10/15 at 1:52pmQuote:
Thanks Namor, It was cancelled/returned MTO from Factory. Size 45 I think. I thought it was the S last initially.
But it's a U last - attach picture in a different angle to illustrate the chiseled U toe.post #14989 of 207375/10/15 at 2:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Does anyone have experience with the P2 last in both boot and blucher form?
If so, have you found that the P2 last is a half size bigger in the boots than the bluchers?
This seems to be the case with NMWA's current high boots, but I'm not sure if it's true across the board. I spoke with Parker and he found his P2 size to be the same in both boot and blucher models.
Thinking about placing a special order for P2 boots and just want to be sure of sizing.
@dieworkwear : The P2 last are what we term as the wider width fitting last. Part of the 3636, R, Peter and Budapester family,
The boots and bluchers in the same size should be the same size.
Please also consider these are hand welted - so 2 pairs of size 43 in the P2 last doesn't necessarily mean they are exactly 100%
the same size. There may be a small variation of about 2% to 5% - this margin of error also applies to the Goodyear welted
shoes by the Northampton firms.
Hope this helps.post #14990 of 207375/10/15 at 2:15pmpost #14991 of 207375/10/15 at 2:43pmpost #14992 of 207375/10/15 at 4:03pmpost #14993 of 207375/10/15 at 4:15pmpost #14994 of 207375/10/15 at 4:25pmpost #14995 of 207375/10/15 at 4:38pmpost #14996 of 207375/10/15 at 4:40pmpost #14997 of 207375/10/15 at 4:49pmpost #14998 of 207375/10/15 at 6:28pmpost #14999 of 207375/10/15 at 6:47pmpost #15000 of 207375/10/15 at 6:48pmI am sure that we all like the beautiful Vass shoes from Ascot shoes, but this thread is starting to look like an affiliate thread for Ascot Shoes Inc. Most of the pictures have Ascot Shoes strategically placed to look like advertising. There are other official vendors on this site who are supporting the forum as affiliate members.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › My Review: Italian Broletto 'Fasano' Double Monk Strap Shoes -... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 21 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 26 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 27 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 35 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...