or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 984

post #14746 of 20222
Nice F-lasted galosh oxford in brown museum
post #14747 of 20222

I have one like it, but with a medallion. The design is beautiful. I like the small detail of a rounder tongue that Shibumi has specified. Well done, @Sander @Braddock

post #14748 of 20222
Just ordered the brown museum galosh oxford!
post #14749 of 20222
There Will Be oxBlood

post #14750 of 20222

Good news! Vass has said they would make me a white suede longwing. Thanks for all the help gents! Here is the make-up I am considering so far:

 

White Suede Longwing Blucher

P2 Last? (I'm somewhat up in the air about which last to choose, so if anyone has an alternate suggestion I'm all ears)

Shiny Brass Eyelets

Natural Welt and Midsole

Double Dainite outsole

post #14751 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post

Good news! Vass has said they would make me a white suede longwing. Thanks for all the help gents! Here is the make-up I am considering so far:

White Suede Longwing Blucher
P2 Last? (I'm somewhat up in the air about which last to choose, so if anyone has an alternate suggestion I'm all ears)
Shiny Brass Eyelets
Natural Welt and Midsole
Double Dainite outsole

Maybe stick with a leather sole? The black dainite might clash with the light colours of the upper, welt and midsole?
post #14752 of 20222

That's an excellent suggestion. Black is too harsh a contrast. A brick red dainite would go perfect with white suede in my view. 

post #14753 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

That's an excellent suggestion. Black is too harsh a contrast. A brick red dainite would go perfect with white suede in my view. 

That is true, I hadn't considered that. Does Vass have red dainite? That sounds perfect.
post #14754 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post


That is true, I hadn't considered that. Does Vass have red dainite? That sounds perfect.

 

Not sure but I know they both have black and brown dainite as I chose between the two on my last order. So check with Retzö if your are ordering directly from Vass

post #14755 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post

I have one like it, but with a medallion. The design is beautiful. I like the small detail of a rounder tongue that Shibumi has specified. Well done, @Sander
 @Braddock

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Just ordered the brown museum galosh oxford!

Already on its way. wink.gif I have the same for myself (U doesn't fit me as well and I have similar shoes) and I can't take them off.
post #14756 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Already on its way. wink.gif
Thanks Sander!!!
post #14757 of 20222

:wow: I imagine these in Plum Museum .. That would be a pure porn .. Is this style available as a MTO?

post #14758 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

wow.gif I imagine these in Plum Museum .. That would be a pure porn .. Is this style available as a MTO?
I'm having one like that made in Plum museum with a medallion from Enzo Bonafè. Should arrive next week. That'll give you an idea of the look (:
post #14759 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post


I'm having one like that made in Plum museum with a medallion from Enzo Bonafè. Should arrive next week. That'll give you an idea of the look (:

Whoaa .. Make sure you post some photos, this style is spectacular and with Plum Museum collaboration it should be a jack pot!

post #14760 of 20222
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Nice F-lasted galosh oxford in brown museum


what do you like most about that model?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)