or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 902

post #13516 of 20221
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

You're welcome! Those look great biggrin.gif
(Btw, those are U last!)
You are correct sir! They are indeed U and not F (as you would well know!) not sure why I was thinking F. Oh well...
post #13517 of 20221
Vass (Footwear) ucap boot in "whiskey"



Looks like saddle oooof
post #13518 of 20221
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post

Would a Vass shoe on a Commando sole be as waterproof as a shoe on a Commando sole made using veldtschoen construction?
Any of the London makers use veldtschoen construction (by this or another name), or do you have to go to the Continent for that?
post #13519 of 20221
C&J and Cheaney. I do not know any continental makers offer veldtschoen foot wear.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Any of the London makers use veldtschoen construction (by this or another name), or do you have to go to the Continent for that?
post #13520 of 20221
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post

C&J and Cheaney. I do not know any continental makers offer veldtschoen foot wear.
EG also does veldt
post #13521 of 20221
post #13522 of 20221
That is a good price for a shell shoe. Listing is a little wonky though. They aren't Alt Wiens and I'd be very surprised if they are P2 considering the shape of that toe box. Look like Budapest last to me. Nice shoes one way or another. I'm interested in seeing Oxblood shell someday. Wonder what the difference is compared to burgundy.
post #13523 of 20221
Maybe P3? Looks a little long in the toe to be Budapest.
post #13524 of 20221
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

That is a good price for a shell shoe. Listing is a little wonky though. They aren't Alt Wiens and I'd be very surprised if they are P2 considering the shape of that toe box. Look like Budapest last to me. Nice shoes one way or another. I'm interested in seeing Oxblood shell someday. Wonder what the difference is compared to burgundy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Maybe P3? Looks a little long in the toe to be Budapest.

They are on Budapest last for sure. Posting is off with one showing with topy and the other without. This looks like calf in oxblood to me as they do not have anything in shell in oxblood.
post #13525 of 20221
Yay this pair fits much better than u cap (see rolls)

Pleasantly surprised since the uppers are made from a single piece of leather
post #13526 of 20221
Glorious!
post #13527 of 20221
thanks ryden!
post #13528 of 20221
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Yay this pair fits much better than u cap (see rolls)

Pleasantly surprised since the uppers are made from a single piece of leather

This pair is amazing. R last?
post #13529 of 20221
F last! Fit is 5x better than the ucaps. I'm wearing both pairs with a thin vass insole. Im usually opposed to insoles but the double leather outsole plus extra insole has me hovering above the 6'3" mark





post #13530 of 20221

Beautiful as usual; Namor.

 

Have a Vass-licious year gentlemen !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)