or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 845

post #12661 of 20276
cheers.gif
post #12662 of 20276

If the price increase across the board would actually reflect the relatively minimal cost of cc fees, I'd be willing to bear that for the convenience of purchasing directly from Vass without having to go through the PITA of standing in line at a bank to do a wire transfer.  Wires are Fred Flinstone era banking transactions. 

post #12663 of 20276
...I could swear that 1/5 of the messages in this huge Vass thread are from NAMOR. How many pairs have you received in exchange for your ultimate activity?
post #12664 of 20276
Wire transfer is good and reliable. And still better than Bitcoin.
post #12665 of 20276

VRavio if that is really a serious question towards a member motives, was it not handled better by writing a admin/moderator?

post #12666 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by soender View Post

VRavio if that is really a serious question towards a member motives, was it not handled better by writing a admin/moderator?

i am pretty sure he is joking
post #12667 of 20276
Going to order a brown museum calf PTB. How do you guys think a PTB would look on the R last?
post #12668 of 20276
Any recommendations for the color of Saphir creme polish to use on oxblood, bordeaux, and dark cognac calves?
post #12669 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

Any recommendations for the color of Saphir creme polish to use on oxblood, bordeaux, and dark cognac calves?

You could stick with Neutral or VSC to cover all. 37 or 10 are probably good for most cognac. Not on this list, but there is a burgundy or bordeaux (08) you could use on the other two.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #12670 of 20276
Soender, it was a joke and, like most written jokes, it's hard to tell from regular messages. Tragedy and comedy often intertwine in IRL and on SF.
post #12671 of 20276
My modest shell collection. Antique Cognac is my favorite.

Left to right: F, P2, F



post #12672 of 20276
They all look fantastic ironist. Could you list the lasts? F, p2, f?
post #12673 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

They all look fantastic ironist. Could you list the lasts? F, p2, f?

Thanks, you know your vass lasts good sir, that is correct.
post #12674 of 20276
Super selection ironist. How easy are the Vass shell to break in?
post #12675 of 20276
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Soender, it was a joke and, like most written jokes, it's hard to tell from regular messages. Tragedy and comedy often intertwine in IRL and on SF.

No problem. I just couldn't tell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)