To me this is def one of Vass' greatest shoes. The sort of rustic hand made feel is a winner.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/6/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Aren't technically almost all shoe leathers corrected grain?Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 773
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11582 of 185366/18/14 at 3:27ampost #11583 of 185366/18/14 at 3:35ampost #11584 of 185366/18/14 at 7:11ampost #11585 of 185366/18/14 at 12:15pmpost #11586 of 185366/18/14 at 9:12pmpost #11587 of 185366/19/14 at 1:25ampost #11588 of 185366/19/14 at 1:38ampost #11589 of 185366/19/14 at 7:25ampost #11590 of 185366/20/14 at 4:57am
Hey guys. I've never owned or personally seen Vass shoes, but all the pictures posted are great. I live in the UK and have a friend in Hungury and was thinking of making a trip and checking out the place. Is that probably the best way to get the shoes cheaply, and of course to make sure I get to check out the largest variety of designs and to make sure the fit and look is to my taste? I don't know too much about the place is it a very large store? What price range should I generally expect for Shell boots/shoes? I've seen a wide range of numbers so I'm not sure.post #11591 of 185366/20/14 at 5:01amQuote:Originally Posted by Isolation
Hey guys. I've never owned or personally seen Vass shoes, but all the pictures posted are great. I live in the UK and have a friend in Hungury and was thinking of making a trip and checking out the place. Is that probably the best way to get the shoes cheaply, and of course to make sure I get to check out the largest variety of designs and to make sure the fit and look is to my taste? I don't know too much about the place is it a very large store? What price range should I generally expect for Shell boots/shoes? I've seen a wide range of numbers so I'm not sure.
That's cheapest (especially if you pay cash in the store) and a certain way to judge fit, but you just need to be satisfied with selecting from whatever they have in the store on the day you visit, as there is no guarantee they will have a particular model in your size / preferred colour / choice of last.
There is a Vass PDF price list on their site; it's accurate and you can take a bit off that for the cash discount.post #11592 of 185366/20/14 at 5:05ampost #11593 of 185366/20/14 at 8:03ampost #11594 of 185366/20/14 at 8:09ampost #11595 of 185366/20/14 at 12:41pm
- The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 16 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 17 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...