And no response to any of your emails or pms? That's very different from my experience.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/12/16 at 1:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 5:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 769post #11521 of 186056/12/14 at 6:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11522 of 186056/12/14 at 6:16pmQuote:
Yes. I ordered a pair of shoes in February. Three weeks ago he told me they were ready and shipped. Received them and thanked him for a smooth transaction. For once, the Canadian customs people did not demand a pound of flesh in return.post #11523 of 186056/12/14 at 6:18pmQuote:
Sounds like I just need to hang tight and exercise a little more patience.post #11524 of 186056/12/14 at 6:29pmpost #11525 of 186056/12/14 at 6:33pmpost #11526 of 186056/12/14 at 6:37pmpost #11527 of 186056/12/14 at 6:53pmpost #11528 of 186056/12/14 at 6:54pmpost #11529 of 186056/12/14 at 7:25pm
I just want beautiful shoes.
Thanks for the advice on goyser guys. Decided to go with 360 goyser on the budapest and 360 goyser on the LWB. It just seems to make more sense to have goyser on those models even with the f last. Hope I won't regret it .
Also, those are beautiful NAMOR.
Edited by Ironist - 6/12/14 at 8:12pmpost #11530 of 186056/12/14 at 8:10pmpost #11531 of 186056/12/14 at 10:03pmpost #11532 of 186056/13/14 at 3:15ampost #11533 of 186056/13/14 at 5:46ampost #11534 of 186056/13/14 at 6:32amI just want to report my sizing for the P2 and F last, in case people want to compare a bit. I was able to try them on yesterday. I thought I was a size 42 based on recommendations but it was a bit loose after wearing them. 41.5 is on the tighter side, but it definitely fits better than the 42s, as they're bigger than any of the sizes mentioned below (for my feet, at least)
My other shoe sizes that fit well:
8.5D Barrie, 9D Plaza/Hampton - Alden
9D 5 and 8 last, also own the Leeds (1 last?) - AE
8UK in Rain, 8.5UK in Simpson - Carmina
8UK Hiro/Olfe - Meermin
8UK 109 Last - AS
I'll throw these in just in case somebody finds it helpful from another angle:
CP low Achilles - 41
MMM Gat - 42
Again, I'm a 41.5 on the F-last and P2 but both fit a bit tighter (still comfrotable though) than the aforementioned shoes. In comparison, Size 42 has more room than the aforementioned shoes.
- The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1611 Active Users (323 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 6 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.