or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 752

post #11266 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal135 View Post


It's all calf, originally in light cream color

 

Gorgeous boots.  I like them a bunch, but have a hard time envisioning how I would incorporate them into my wardrobe (hardly a concern for you).  They remind me of a pair of pale grey Carmina boots that Skoak has / had on offer.  I was sooooo tempted, but during boot season I seem to be wearing mostly darker colours.  Anyway - props to you for a unique and attractive makeup.

post #11267 of 20218

Jeans.

post #11268 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

Jeans.


Don't wear 'em hardly at all.

post #11269 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

WTF? Hideous
 
 
FTFY
post #11270 of 20218
To all the guys that bought Vass shoes recently, how did you go about your order?
NMWA does not carry my size, Notch is no longer declaring a lower value for customs (he told me he was going to open up a web store soon) and Vass (Mr. kutil) seems to no longer take direct orders.
I am looking to buy three pairs and any information would be greatly appreciated.
For what it is worth, I previously bout my Vass shoes from Notch and Ascot shoes.
post #11271 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsayers View Post

To all the guys that bought Vass shoes recently, how did you go about your order?
NMWA does not carry my size, Notch is no longer declaring a lower value for customs (he told me he was going to open up a web store soon) and Vass (Mr. kutil) seems to no longer take direct orders.
I am looking to buy three pairs and any information would be greatly appreciated.
For what it is worth, I previously bout my Vass shoes from Notch and Ascot shoes.

Why not continue to buy from Ascot?
post #11272 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsayers View Post


....and Vass (Mr. kutil) seems to no longer take direct orders.


Whatever happened to " mr vass dont like to do......but for you we will do".
post #11273 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Whatever happened to " mr vass dont like to do......but for you we will do".
They no longer take direct orders from the US because they have stockists there now
post #11274 of 20218
Contact @epaulet I'm sure they will help you. I thought @namor just placed a few direct orders within the last few weeks
post #11275 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post


Bah! Shots fired!!!!!!
post #11276 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Contact @epaulet I'm sure they will help you. I thought @namor just placed a few direct orders within the last few weeks

Yes, you have to email vass to order vass shoes. Carmina won't accept orders for vass and when I asked them why not, she just stared at me in silence
post #11277 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Don't wear 'em hardly at all.

 

Me neither, at least not denim (except once, for a Friday Challenge!).  But jeans and boots are a perfect match in my mind:

Boots and jeans, etc. The first one was for demonstration purposes only! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think those cream boots would work better with denim than with pretty much anything else, but coloured jeans and heavier twills might be an option too.  Either that, or go the other way and rock a stark white linen or cream stripe seersucker suit, and really make a statement!

 

There is a stark realisation hitting me that I own no Vass boots.  I feel damage coming - but best pay for the existing orders first...

post #11278 of 20218
I've been feeling the same realisation recently. Must resist shell Osloers!
post #11279 of 20218
Thanks for posting pics of the boots Cal. I like how they've darkened and they will only look better. I'm surprised you've been able to show so much restraint, I would have darkened them a couple notches more simply from boredom
post #11280 of 20218
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

You dont need my permission to be a dick, but get some more posts on to earn the titile. Show us what you got?
Edited by sstomcat - 5/14/14 at 8:04am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)