Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 12:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 9:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 710post #10636 of 200434/14/14 at 4:17pmI'm just rarely in a mood to wear dress boots. Shoes are more comfortable and usually feel more appropriate with the rest of what I'm wearing. Bal boots and such are part of those things for me that are great on their own but don't get much wear. I've got a few ties that fit into that category...post #10637 of 200434/14/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
I'm just rarely in a mood to wear dress boots. Shoes are more comfortable and usually feel more appropriate with the rest of what I'm wearing. Bal boots and such are part of those things for me that are great on their own but don't get much wear. I've got a few ties that fit into that category...
in the same boat, always wear shoes.
Edited by wurger - 4/15/14 at 5:19ampost #10638 of 200434/14/14 at 4:19pmpost #10639 of 200434/15/14 at 12:09ampost #10640 of 200434/15/14 at 2:42amRezso has been very kind to share this with SF after I emailed him
"Ilcea ( Italy ) no colors/leather at the moment. we have asked for some new colors/samples
Zonta ( Italy ) green/blue/grey museum calf. we have suspended with them our contract.
Bonaudo (Italy ) plum/gold/brown/gold +7 museum calf. we are currently offering these leathers. quality ok, gold +7 is new color. deeper shade, better contrast.
Haas ( France ) all scotch grain leathers, + misty calf merlot, grey.
Du Puy (France ) all plain leathers (boxcalf) highest quality on the market…
Horween ( USA ) Cordovan shells.
Italhide ( Italy ) All exotic leathers. very high quality.all colors / leather types (exotic) are available. "post #10641 of 200434/15/14 at 3:25ampost #10642 of 200434/15/14 at 6:10amQuote:
this is what i sent to reszo
• Vass Weymouth in Brown Museum, style please refer to photo
• U last
• Brown Museum Calf
• Single sole with topy
• extra pair of insoles/insocks
• standard shoe trees
photo also from SFpost #10643 of 200434/15/14 at 6:18ampost #10644 of 200434/15/14 at 6:18ampost #10645 of 200434/15/14 at 6:22ampost #10646 of 200434/15/14 at 6:22ampost #10647 of 200434/15/14 at 7:12ampost #10648 of 200434/15/14 at 7:28ampost #10649 of 200434/15/14 at 7:42ampost #10650 of 200434/15/14 at 7:47am
I'm with you on this one for sure @OzzyJones. I see from the original post that these are cordovan. Beyond the style itself, which is terrific, I really like how the broguing seems to shade a little darker than the rest of the shoe.
I suppose I might be waiting some time to get a pair in cognac cordovan, though I suppose I wouldn't know until I ask.
I might have to add something like that to my wishlist. Right now it has far too many things on it, including:
R last oxford OE plain in cognac calf
R last oxford Budapest in burgundy shell
Budapest last Norweger loafer in black shell
Budapest or New Peter loafer in ostrich of some shade
And then I might have to add that one in the photo above... I don't know if I'm a U last man though, so I'd have to figure out the last. Probably R or F.
That's not too many, right?
Better get on that.
Maybe I'll pick one for one.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (264 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Troy 9.5 d 4 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...