or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official LVC thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official LVC thread*** - Page 58

post #856 of 1161
I have something to share. J. crew has LVC 501z 1954 and 1947 on sale for extra 40% off. But they don't have my size left. Only 34 and 36 left for 54 and more sizes for 47. Hope some of you can grab this deal smile.gif
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/theliquorstore/collectionpants/PRDOVR~51699/99102486651/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~20+16+4294966587~90~~~~~~~/51699.jsp
Edited by MR_Song - 1/25/12 at 2:34am
post #857 of 1161
k1DcH.jpg

1936 type1
post #858 of 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_Song View Post

I have something to share. J. crew has LVC 501z 1954 and 1947 on sale for extra 40% off. But they don't have my size left. Only 34 and 36 left for 54 and more sizes for 47. Hope some of you can grab this deal smile.gif
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/theliquorstore/collectionpants/PRDOVR~51699/99102486651/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~20+16+4294966587~90~~~~~~~/51699.jsp

Guess they sold out? I'm not seeing any
post #859 of 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

Guess they sold out? I'm not seeing any

Yea, the sale ended on Wednesday frown.gif
post #860 of 1161
The 1874 Triple Pleat Jacket

This jacket is one of the most interesting and historic added to the LVC range, since the Nevada back in 2001 or so. I've added a story on the jacket, how Michael Harris found the original and the process of making a replica, on loomstate.


triplepleat.jpg
post #861 of 1161
Such a sick jacket, such an expensive price
post #862 of 1161
edit: found my answer
Edited by JChance - 2/2/12 at 8:00pm
post #863 of 1161
cool looking jacket. Love the rear pleats. Thanks for posting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo-T View Post

The 1874 Triple Pleat Jacket
This jacket is one of the most interesting and historic added to the LVC range, since the Nevada back in 2001 or so. I've added a story on the jacket, how Michael Harris found the original and the process of making a replica, on loomstate.

triplepleat.jpg
post #864 of 1161
I stopped in at the San Francisco flagship store on Union Square. They have the new spring LVC line in. They have a very nice chambray, pullover work shirt that has a very nice color.
post #865 of 1161
I am assuming some folks here have some experience with the rough rinse LVC products. I purchased some recently and the fit is good, but just wanted to make sure there will not be any additional shrinkage. Your thoughts are appreciated.
post #866 of 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrich7 View Post

I am assuming some folks here have some experience with the rough rinse LVC products. I purchased some recently and the fit is good, but just wanted to make sure there will not be any additional shrinkage. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Anything not listed as dry/raw by LVC won't usually have any drastic shrinkage. Consider it a o/w sanforized version.
post #867 of 1161
I'm going to stop by the LVC in San Fran to get a pair of 1947 501s. If I want it the waist to end up at 31 after shrinking and any stretching from wear, should I get a size 32 or 33? I've talked to a store associate before and he recommended a 33" saying that it will shrink 2" in the waist. However, would the waist stretch from 31" to 32" with wear? Thank you for the help.
post #868 of 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Anything not listed as dry/raw by LVC won't usually have any drastic shrinkage. Consider it a o/w sanforized version.

Thanks.
post #869 of 1161
Anybody tried the 1967 505 fit? The new bleached version at Unionmade looks siiick. Is it slimmer in the thighs than the rinsed 1947 50? I've read size up.
post #870 of 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

I'm going to stop by the LVC in San Fran to get a pair of 1947 501s. If I want it the waist to end up at 31 after shrinking and any stretching from wear, should I get a size 32 or 33? I've talked to a store associate before and he recommended a 33" saying that it will shrink 2" in the waist. However, would the waist stretch from 31" to 32" with wear? Thank you for the help.

From my experience with my 47, they kinda fit true-to-size after shrinkage. I'm a size 32", and I wear LVC 47 tagged size 32". But they are very tight on my thighs though. I'd get tagged sz 31" if you want the waist to be 31". Or go with sz 32" for a little more breathable fit. But I'd measure and try both sizes before you buy. Hope this helps. You can check out my LVC 47 fit pics on my blog biggrin.gif

http://atamanobsession.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/balcony-report-levis-vintage-clothing-lvc-501-1947/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official LVC thread***