What's the fit like on these? It seems like every website has different measurements for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 4:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official LVC thread*** - Page 56post #826 of 12121/5/12 at 3:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #827 of 12121/6/12 at 8:02pmpost #828 of 12121/7/12 at 7:53am
I've just got a LVC 1947 501 rigid.I've sized up 1 size and hot soak it for an hr,it still tend to be slightly oversize.I assume it will shrink further for the second soak and it should fit nicely then.I have not wear them yet.
If I were to soak them the 2nd time for the shrinkage,will the color be affected much and the fading afterwards?post #829 of 12121/7/12 at 8:18amit shouldnt shrink too much, but it will keep shrinking minimally for the next 5-6 washes. if you can wear em the way they are, id just do that, but another hot soak wont effect the indigo very much.
i just got a pair of 66 501s... having the opposite problem... hopefully they dont shrink much more or ill have to give em to my wife or son... they do look great sized down tho.post #830 of 12121/7/12 at 8:32ampost #831 of 12121/7/12 at 11:58ampost #832 of 12121/7/12 at 12:53pmpost #833 of 12121/9/12 at 8:57pmpost #834 of 12121/9/12 at 9:20pmpost #835 of 12121/10/12 at 9:48pmpost #836 of 12121/15/12 at 6:45pmpost #837 of 12121/16/12 at 12:09ampost #838 of 12121/16/12 at 6:19ampost #839 of 12121/16/12 at 8:21am
- ***The official LVC thread***
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › MC General Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care) Controversy over cross-usage of shoe creams 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 32 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 35 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...