The waist shrinks a bit but then stretch out again after a few wears. I would say at most 1" shrinkage in the waist, or insignificant shrinkage. I would buy them true to size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- REMOVED Last post on 6/10/13 at 5:49am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Delete this thread Last post on 12/5/12 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official LVC thread*** - Page 55
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm sure you guys know that LVC and Made and Crafted has been run out of Amsterdam for the past few years headed up by Maurizio Donadi in the XX department. Now it seems that Levi's are shutting down that operation and moving it all back to SF and Maurizio is leaving/left. Just as Levi's looked like they were finally getting their heads round the LVC possibilities. Can't forgive Maurizio for the appaling website though.
Cue Levi's messing it up again.
24 Nov. 2011
MAURIZIO DONADI TO LEAVE LEVI STRAUSS & CO.
Simultaneously to the confirmation by Levi Strauss & Co. that its premium jeanswear line Levi’s XX will be integrated into the regular jeanswear collection, a spokesperson of the company confirmed that Maurizio Donadi, Senior Vice President Levi’s XX, will leave the company. Maurizio Donadi himself was not available for a comment, but the spokesperson added: “Maurizio Donadi has graciously agreed to remain on board until March 2012 to oversee the transition."
Despite this, sources in the market confirmed that Donadi has also been covering a position being responsible for the global Levi's brand presentation for about a year. For the months to come, before he is leaving the company, he will also be busy at renovating the Levi Strauss booth at Bread & Butter Berlin in January 2012, and participating in the design of a new Red Tab store in Amsterdam, Kalverstraat, to open beginning of December, and a new Levi's store to open in Paris Champs Elysees in spring of 2012.
Moreover, the integration of the premium jeanswear line Levi’s XX into the regular jeanswear collection of the brand was confirmed by Levi Strauss & Co.: “We had incubated the premium denim almost like a start-up. Now that Levi’s® XX has matured and proven its viability, we are integrating the premium denim into the Levi’s brand and we are committed to offer premium denim for consumers with our Levi’s® XX line.” According to the spokesperson, Levi's XX will also be presented at Bread & Butter in January 2012, without mentioning on how exactly the process of integration will happen.
Maria Cristina Pavarini
I have tried contacting the company on many occasions and find it odd how challenging it is to communicate with anyone who has anything to do with LVC, much less get a reply. Levis seems to be particularly bad at consumer response. I've had much better success with companies many times their size or smaller firms who want good customer interaction.
I got the call last night from the SF store. 50% off some non-denim items for sure, but I can't give you specifics beyond that.
- ***The official LVC thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › Getting suits on sale 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Caruso Grey suit, size 46 / 36 R7, wardrobe staple! Free... 3 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get these Paul Smith shoes? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick 40-42R Unstructured, Half Canvas, Caramel... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...