Does anyone have raw 605s? How did you size? Pics would be cool, if you have any.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- REMOVED Last post on 6/10/13 at 5:49am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Delete this thread Last post on 12/5/12 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official LVC thread*** - Page 75
Styleforum Top Picks
Hello, this is my first post here.
I've been looking for some new raw denim and want a pair of slim jeans with a high rise. The 505 '67 seems like a good option but after looking at some pictures it almost seems like the back rise cuts into the butt crack in an unpleasant way. Is this true?
I've also been looking at the Lee 101 z, how are they compared to the 505's fit and rise wise?
No. Orange tab started in the late 60's, perhaps 68 or even later.
the 62 ZXX cut only lasted a few years. Five I believe. It was the jean on the cover of the Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album. The original LP, designed by Andy Warhol, had an actual zipper.
Nice, thanks for the knowledge bomb + I actually have the album with the working zipper
Dropped off two pairs of 10+ year old LVC 1947's for patching at the Levis Tailor Shop. Picking those up tomorrow.
If any LVC fans are around San Francisco, they just moved the remaining stock of F/W2013 to the sale room in the back of the Levis Store on Market St. I picked up a pair of distressed 1954Zxx. They had been marked down 50% and then there was another 40% off that. They had a few styles. I think they had a heavily distressed '47.
- ***The official LVC thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Briefcase porn thread 36 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 51 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...