Does anyone have raw 605s? How did you size? Pics would be cool, if you have any.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- [Jeans-5 Pairs] D&G, Dsquared2, JBrand, Richmond, Seven For All Mankind 32, 34 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:00am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/27/17 at 1:50pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official LVC thread*** - Page 75post #1111 of 125411/9/13 at 5:34pmpost #1112 of 125411/19/13 at 7:34ampost #1113 of 125411/19/13 at 6:05pmpost #1114 of 125411/23/13 at 1:18pmpost #1115 of 125411/28/13 at 3:24ampost #1116 of 125411/28/13 at 3:56ampost #1117 of 125411/30/13 at 2:37pm
Hello, this is my first post here.
I've been looking for some new raw denim and want a pair of slim jeans with a high rise. The 505 '67 seems like a good option but after looking at some pictures it almost seems like the back rise cuts into the butt crack in an unpleasant way. Is this true?
I've also been looking at the Lee 101 z, how are they compared to the 505's fit and rise wise?post #1118 of 125412/20/13 at 5:19pmpost #1119 of 12542/10/14 at 8:39ampost #1120 of 12542/10/14 at 10:51ampost #1121 of 12542/10/14 at 10:58am
No. Orange tab started in the late 60's, perhaps 68 or even later.
the 62 ZXX cut only lasted a few years. Five I believe. It was the jean on the cover of the Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album. The original LP, designed by Andy Warhol, had an actual zipper.post #1122 of 12542/10/14 at 11:00ampost #1123 of 12542/10/14 at 1:08pmQuote:
Nice, thanks for the knowledge bomb + I actually have the album with the working zipperpost #1124 of 12542/14/14 at 3:58pmWent to the Levis STore in SF. They don't get the entire collection of LVC. I just don't get it when the flagship store in their own town doesn't have all the jeans. I was looking for the '62 raw ZXX. Had to order it from Mr Porter.
Dropped off two pairs of 10+ year old LVC 1947's for patching at the Levis Tailor Shop. Picking those up tomorrow.post #1125 of 12542/17/14 at 1:57pmPicked up a pair of 1947 501XX with a one wash. They were tagged 33 x 34 but the fit is more like 35 x 35 and a bit more trim in the leg than earlier editions of LVC '47's.
If any LVC fans are around San Francisco, they just moved the remaining stock of F/W2013 to the sale room in the back of the Levis Store on Market St. I picked up a pair of distressed 1954Zxx. They had been marked down 50% and then there was another 40% off that. They had a few styles. I think they had a heavily distressed '47.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › I am a type 1 diabetic (questions and comments) 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Heinrich Dinkelacker P0rn 13 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...