Does anyone have raw 605s? How did you size? Pics would be cool, if you have any.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 8/24/15 at 1:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official LVC thread*** - Page 75post #1111 of 121511/9/13 at 5:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1112 of 121511/19/13 at 7:34ampost #1113 of 121511/19/13 at 6:05pmpost #1114 of 121511/23/13 at 1:18pmpost #1115 of 121511/28/13 at 3:24ampost #1116 of 121511/28/13 at 3:56ampost #1117 of 121511/30/13 at 2:37pm
Hello, this is my first post here.
I've been looking for some new raw denim and want a pair of slim jeans with a high rise. The 505 '67 seems like a good option but after looking at some pictures it almost seems like the back rise cuts into the butt crack in an unpleasant way. Is this true?
I've also been looking at the Lee 101 z, how are they compared to the 505's fit and rise wise?post #1118 of 121512/20/13 at 5:19pmpost #1119 of 12152/10/14 at 8:39ampost #1120 of 12152/10/14 at 10:51ampost #1121 of 12152/10/14 at 10:58am
No. Orange tab started in the late 60's, perhaps 68 or even later.
the 62 ZXX cut only lasted a few years. Five I believe. It was the jean on the cover of the Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album. The original LP, designed by Andy Warhol, had an actual zipper.post #1122 of 12152/10/14 at 11:00ampost #1123 of 12152/10/14 at 1:08pmQuote:
Nice, thanks for the knowledge bomb + I actually have the album with the working zipperpost #1124 of 12152/14/14 at 3:58pmWent to the Levis STore in SF. They don't get the entire collection of LVC. I just don't get it when the flagship store in their own town doesn't have all the jeans. I was looking for the '62 raw ZXX. Had to order it from Mr Porter.
Dropped off two pairs of 10+ year old LVC 1947's for patching at the Levis Tailor Shop. Picking those up tomorrow.post #1125 of 12152/17/14 at 1:57pmPicked up a pair of 1947 501XX with a one wash. They were tagged 33 x 34 but the fit is more like 35 x 35 and a bit more trim in the leg than earlier editions of LVC '47's.
If any LVC fans are around San Francisco, they just moved the remaining stock of F/W2013 to the sale room in the back of the Levis Store on Market St. I picked up a pair of distressed 1954Zxx. They had been marked down 50% and then there was another 40% off that. They had a few styles. I think they had a heavily distressed '47.
- ***The official LVC thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › NWT Eidos Asymmetric Peacoat (Navy washed cotton) 50IT ($425) 11 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 44 seconds ago
- › Price Drop! Drake's Batik Square 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015