or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Denime (?) at Yoox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denime (?) at Yoox

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I hope this is what I think it is.
thttp://www.yoox.com/item/tskay//cod10/420240371L/areaid/74/id_code/486002_18_2_1L_89/DENIME/Jeanshosen
They had one in a size 30 and I immediately ordered it. They never say what model it is. Hope its good and hope it fits!
post #2 of 15
All the denime on ebay goes for less.
post #3 of 15
Looking good, but are they sanforized?
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
All the denime on ebay goes for less.

I never thought of looking for denime on ebay for some strange reason. Anyway, Yoox offers free postage on returns in case I don't like them so I'm really only taking an 8-euro risk.
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar
Looking good, but are they sanforized?

Absolutely no clue. I think I read a note on another thread that said that Denimes are not sanforized. Brian, was that you who said that?
post #6 of 15
They're Levi's repros, so they weren't sanforized, but they're one-wash anyway, not raw, so they shouldn't shrink.
post #7 of 15
Most of the links in the link at the top of the forum don't work...
post #8 of 15
Most of the links in the link at the top of the forum don't work...
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
Most of the links in the link at the top of the forum don't work...

Wierd, they are working for me, both in IE and Safari. What are you using? Do you have a popup blocker operational? Does the ActiveEndeavors link work?
post #10 of 15
When I click on the Support the Forum link, The list pops up, but I only see graphics for the first three links, and the rest of them are just the site name. The ones with graphics showing I can click and they work fine, but the other ones don't.
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
When I click on the Support the Forum link, The list pops up, but I only see graphics for the first three links, and the rest of them are just the site name. The ones with graphics showing I can click and they work fine, but the other ones don't.

Wierd... I've pass this onto j...
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
I couldn't find any links to support the forum at all. I'm on the DE (german) site and can't go on the north american one for some strange reason...
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report
I couldn't find any links to support the forum at all. I'm on the DE (german) site and can't go on the north american one for some strange reason...

All you have to do is using this link to access the site
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar
All you have to do is using this link to access the site

That worked but I couldn't access my dreambox with my member name and password. Didn't know it was country-based. Strange. My ebay password works for all countries...Still didn't see/find anything connected to the forum.
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report
That worked but I couldn't access my dreambox with my member name and password. Didn't know it was country-based. Strange. My ebay password works for all countries...Still didn't see/find anything connected to the forum.

If it takes you to the US store, you can just switch back to your own country and log in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Denime (?) at Yoox