or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › rate your kids
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

rate your kids - Page 4

post #46 of 63
^lulz. was waiting for this.
post #47 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
-7 months: won't know due to abortion
-8 months: won't know due to abortion

post #48 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
^lulz. was waiting for this.

Glad I could deliver...
post #49 of 63
13 month old girl - freakin' hilarious, and cute as hell...sleeps through the night, has since she's 2 months. Has day care people wrapped around her little fingers...we're in trouble...shits like a man.

Baby boy expected ~ mid Sept. Already more passive in mom's womb.
post #50 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
-7 months: won't know due to abortion
-8 months: won't know due to abortion
Damnit, I wanted to do that joke (-8 months twin girls, if what the psycho ex-girlfriend told me is true, which is pretty unlikely).
post #51 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
I'm not a parent (yet), but it's incredible to me that those of you who are parents can see personality coming through in some of these kids who are two and three years old. It's amazing to me that our personalities start to show so young.

yeah, until you have kids its hard to believe. what is really cool is when you have twins, and they have had exactly the same input, they are the same age, and they are totally different.
post #52 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
yeah, until you have kids its hard to believe. what is really cool is when you have twins, and they have had exactly the same input, they are the same age, and they are totally different.

+1

So interesting to witness what the genetic lottery gives to each of them. Not only are ours physically very different (one is the bulky boxer type with his guard always up and who pounces on every little toy to grab and smash it, the other is a tall, slim active guy who smiles all the time and like to swim the 100m back in his chair and shake rattles and plush toys until they give up).

They react differently, don't like the same foods equally (they've been fed the exact same thing since day 1!) and express themselves very differently.
post #53 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
+1

So interesting to witness what the genetic lottery gives to each of them. Not only are ours physically very different (one is the bulky boxer type with his guard always up and who pounces on every little toy to grab and smash it, the other is a tall, slim active guy who smiles all the time and like to swim the 100m back in his chair and shake rattles and plush toys until they give up).

They react differently, don't like the same foods equally (they've been fed the exact same thing since day 1!) and express themselves very differently.

wait until the smaller one has to find ways to outsmart the bigger one - thats what we have, too. you will find that fascinating.
post #54 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
yeah, until you have kids its hard to believe. what is really cool is when you have twins, and they have had exactly the same input, they are the same age, and they are totally different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
+1

So interesting to witness what the genetic lottery gives to each of them. Not only are ours physically very different (one is the bulky boxer type with his guard always up and who pounces on every little toy to grab and smash it, the other is a tall, slim active guy who smiles all the time and like to swim the 100m back in his chair and shake rattles and plush toys until they give up).

They react differently, don't like the same foods equally (they've been fed the exact same thing since day 1!) and express themselves very differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
wait until the smaller one has to find ways to outsmart the bigger one - thats what we have, too. you will find that fascinating.

This type of stuff is one of the things I look forward to most with having kids. The emotional stuff is sort of a known quantity; it's the stuff everyone talks about with kids. What fascinates me is the chance to watch a person take shape, and to see how experiences influence who they become. In fact, I'm a little afraid that I'll end up so interested in observing it all that I'll turn my kid(s) into little science experiments!
post #55 of 63
RubeBabeI: 30, married, mother, educator, loves to be the center of attention and if she isn't will do whatever she can to be; RubeBabeII: 24, co-habiting, educator, hates to be the center of attention, perhaps the most loving and generous person I've ever known, she still believes world peace is possible; RubeBabeIII: 19, bright but extremely random, very accomplished drama queen; RubeBabeIV: 12, smart, thoughtful, gregarious, generous. I can't really rate them as to which is my "favorite". I am proud to be their father. If I am to be judged by my children, I will be deemed a great man.
post #56 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
-7 months: won't know due to abortion
-8 months: won't know due to abortion

Funny thread...
post #57 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
RubeBabeII: 24, co-habiting, educator, hates to be the center of attention, perhaps the most loving and generous person I've ever known, she still believes world peace is possible

Must be a rareity at 24?
post #58 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
2 seven month-olds - they're both spectacularly handsome, intelligent, compassionate and they love their parents to death. They're most likely in the top 0.00001% of the infant population on most criteria. Much better than most kids, including all of yours.

This is how I know you live in Manhattan.

post #59 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
This is how I know you live in Manhattan.


The sense of humour?
post #60 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
The sense of humour?

haha but the scary thing is that what you said in your post, most parents, especially in the city, totally believe. It is frightening what parents in Manhattan say about their kids.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › rate your kids