We do NOT yet have 6 orders, including me.
Originally Posted by romafan
Bump so people can take advantage of this. Are people getting confirmation emails?
Are there enough orders?
I know some people are trying to get cash together and or holding off to decide, but I recommed getting your order in sooner than later.
Issues to follow up on for a few people:
1. Buttons instead of snaps--not on this buy. Sorry!
2. Sleeve measurements, AFAIK, are from the shoulder. Shoulders are a little amorphous on a raglan jacket, but basically (shoulder to shoulder measurement/2) + sleeve
should be a bit longer than the shirt sleeve length you take.
3. Warmth--these are wool/leather jackets and I assume they will be comfortable in fall in the northeast (daily highs in the 40s). They're not winter coats.
4. Options for lining color--don't think so. Black.
5. Feathered stripes--you pick all three colors--background, primary stripe, feather stripe.
6. Pantone colors--working on it--just haven't had the catalog and Pantone thing in the same place at the same time.
7. Better swatch photos--sorry if this is holding a lot of people back--I took photos in natural light but with my crappy photography + camera they don't really look any better than what Nathan did--I think I'm going to break down and go to Kinkos for color scans of the catalog.
Get on board!