or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed - Page 4

post #46 of 402
I really wish these guys did XS.
post #47 of 402
Yeah I can deal with sleeves being wide but that body when measured against my other outerwear...little too wide for me.
post #48 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
I really wish these guys did XS.

Get a youth xl
post #49 of 402
These look really nice, but I still don't understand this recent fascination with varsity jackets. Why would I want to look like I'm wearing an old jacket from high school (or worse), have someone think I was a letterman at a local high school?

It's one thing to have a jacket whose style is vaguely inspired by a varsity jacket, but some of these look almost exactly like a high school one! In that sense it almost seems like a costume to my eyes-- Cool to wear occasionally, but not sure I would wear it every day.
post #50 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
These look really nice, but I still don't understand this recent fascination with varsity jackets. Why would I want to look like I'm wearing an old jacket from high school (or worse), have someone think I was a letterman at a local high school?

It's one thing to have a jacket whose style is vaguely inspired by a varsity jacket, but some of these look almost exactly like a high school one! In that sense it almost seems like a costume to my eyes-- Cool to wear occasionally, but not sure I would wear it every day.

Because they are nice piece of genuine Americana that have their own, honest, style. It is a quality product that does the job with aplomb and at a very good price.
post #51 of 402
And who doesn't love varsity jackets?
post #52 of 402
Weird, I'm probably going to be in Centralia at the end of the month. Maybe I can stop by and see the shop.
post #53 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Because they are nice piece of genuine Americana that have their own, honest, style. It is a quality product that does the job with aplomb and at a very good price.

Well, I never cared much for the Americana look myself. However, these jackets do look nice. So no hate from me.
post #54 of 402
I can have patches made if you guys want them
post #55 of 402
Thread Starter 
Confirmed that they will do a men's size 34 (xs).
post #56 of 402
Can length be added to a 34 and what are the measurements for that size?
post #57 of 402
that navy and creme xs will be happening. when do we start sending monies?
post #58 of 402
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post
Can length be added to a 34 and what are the measurements for that size?

Long is an option for all sizes--according to CKM, it adds 1.5 inches to sleeves--body can be longer too, by request. As for measurements, I don't have em offhand, but there's a 34 listed on this page--can anyone translate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO3B View Post
that navy and creme xs will be happening.

when do we start sending monies?

You can order whenever--instructions in the first post.
post #59 of 402
Do we have until the end of August?
post #60 of 402
Thread Starter 
August 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Final price, including CONUS shipping, will be $175.
If you would like international shipping, contact me and we'll figure something out.

We are trying to finalize orders soonisher than later (order deadline Friday August 7) so, with the estimated 6-week lead time, the jackets should be ready in September.

If you would like to order, copy and fill out the order form below, send it to heyshoreman@gmail.com and shopfarinellis@gmail.com, and Paypal $175 to Mauro at maurofarinelli@gmail.com.

Color options are below the form, rendered as well as possible with my crappy point and shoot.

NAME:
STYLEFORUM USERNAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:
E-MAIL:
SIZE (numerical):
BODY COLOR:
SLEEVE COLOR:
POCKET TRIM COLOR:
SNAP COLOR (snaps generally match body color):
KNIT COLOR (collar, cuffs, hem):
STRIPES ON KNIT TRIM? Y/N
STRIPE STYLE (Single, Double, Triple; feathered or not)
STRIPE COLOR(S):
WEARER HEIGHT (yes, CKM requests):
WEARER WEIGHT(yes, CKM requests):
COMMENTS:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed