or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed - Page 26

post #376 of 402
Wish it would get a bit colder so I can break mine out.
post #377 of 402
Thread Starter 
Think I posted a couple fits, but yeah, not everyone posted pics. Not everyone got theirs at the best time of year to wear them

Hopefully we'll see some more this year.

post #378 of 402
If this goes down again, let it be known I'd be interested.
post #379 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by sci-fi-o-hi-fi View Post
If this goes down again, let it be known I'd be interested.
I'd be interested too.
post #380 of 402
I don't get why people would do this with TOJ around.
post #381 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonissue View Post
I don't get why people would do this with TOJ around.
2nd
post #382 of 402
Let me know if there is a round 2. Very interested in getting in on an order.
post #383 of 402
Thread Starter 
Doing another order is in your hands, dudes. Far as I know you need to get 6 guys to commit; don't need to be the same style; price varies based on option selected.

I'm frankly not interested in running it again. If you want one-offs, ToJ is a better option, although as discussed in this thread and others, it's a different jacket.
post #384 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Doing another order is in your hands, dudes. Far as I know you need to get 6 guys to commit; don't need to be the same style; price varies based on option selected.

I'm frankly not interested in running it again. If you want one-offs, ToJ is a better option, although as discussed in this thread and others, it's a different jacket.

Yah, i retract my previous statement. Yours looks great.
post #385 of 402
I'm interested as well. How does one get this organized?
post #386 of 402
anyone interested in doing another one of these?
post #387 of 402
Sure. Last time round it was $175 a jacket, what a steal. Wonder what it would be this time.
post #388 of 402
I will reach out to them once we have critical mass. I think we need six people so 4 more needed.
post #389 of 402
I think I could go for this.
post #390 of 402
Thread Starter 
A member contacted me about doing another run recently but I'll let him chime in if he wants
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed