Originally Posted by deveandepot1
J.Crew Discussion Topics-
1. How did J.Crew become so popular so fast?
2. Why does J.Crew not offer a slim fit shirt?
3. Can J.Crew maintain this hype?
4. Is there a J.Crew style or do they just make stuff they think they can sell?
5. Why can't J.Crew afford a reliable website, that can be easily navigated?
1. cheap price point for current clothing trend
2. Market for slim shirts is small in the obese US, jcrew is just looking for the mass market money. Unfortunate, if they did I could quit sizing down to small, but that works pretty well.
3. time will tell
5. website isn't that bad, when looking at sale items I click small and show 90 per page and can check it out pretty fast (miss belts, ties, pants, jackets this way though, so it would be nice if to be able to select s, 31waist, 40jacket, etc)