or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew F/W 09 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew F/W 09 Discussion - Page 221

post #3301 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
any free shipping codes (or % off) right now?

These are the current codes:
1. JCREWFAN - free shipping, no min, exp. 10/31
2. WEEKEND - free shipping, $175+, exp. 10/31
3. KC-870 - free shipping, $150+, exp. 11/1
post #3302 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu View Post
These are the current codes:
1. JCREWFAN - free shipping, no min, exp. 10/31
2. WEEKEND - free shipping, $175+, exp. 10/31
3. KC-870 - free shipping, $150+, exp. 11/1

also
JCADDICT for no minimun
post #3303 of 5101
jcrew promo codes blowwww lol
post #3304 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tyson View Post
how do J Crew Merino V-neck sweaters fit? I am six feet slim build and am thinking of ordering medium.
You can actually email them and request specific measurements for everything the sell. They are pretty helpful and will reply in a couple of days, IME.
post #3305 of 5101
Two Heather poplin utility shirts today in store for 29.99 ea. Got the charcoal grey and a light blue (not shown on site).

These are nice!

They had the maroon vintage 5-pocket corduroy pants on sale for 29.99 and I tried them on. Fit nice, but I decided I couldn't quite rock the red.
post #3306 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Lee View Post
Anyone have one of these in XL they're looking to sell?

Those run big, and there's at least one large available on their site. It also says it'll be re-stocked in December. I'll be nabbing one for sure.
post #3307 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Two Heather poplin utility shirts today in store for 29.99 ea. Got the charcoal grey and a light blue (not shown on site).

These are nice!

They had the maroon vintage 5-pocket corduroy pants on sale for 29.99 and I tried them on. Fit nice, but I decided I couldn't quite rock the red.

Nice pickup. I saw that last week in store. I would've nabbed the light slate, but all they had was charcoal.
post #3308 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin-1 View Post
Those run big, and there's at least one large available on their site. It also says it'll be re-stocked in December. I'll be nabbing one for sure.
i emailed them and they said as of now they wont be restocking
post #3309 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Two Heather poplin utility shirts today in store for 29.99 ea. Got the charcoal grey and a light blue (not shown on site).

These are nice!

They had the maroon vintage 5-pocket corduroy pants on sale for 29.99 and I tried them on. Fit nice, but I decided I couldn't quite rock the red.

Gonna check out my local stores tomorrow and see if they have this. I've been wanting a utility shirt.
post #3310 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifted View Post
i emailed them and they said as of now they wont be restocking

saw a stack of those at my jcrew store a couple days ago, not sure if they're still there anymore though =/
post #3311 of 5101
If anybody doesn't want their small sueded fleece crewneck in either indigo or heather grey, please send me a PM. On another note, I picked up some burgandy cords on sale and they're awesome. A great and easy to wear color.
post #3312 of 5101
Without going through all 222 pages...

Anyone try the Herringbone (or any sportcoats)? I'm curious about the quality.

Also, what's the Merino like compared to the Lamb's wool? I imagine the Lamb's wool is softer but not as strong...

post #3313 of 5101
J Crew or BR? any thoughts? I dont own any wool-cashmere thing from J Crew. wool-cashmere feels better than merino? this is the first ever thing I wanna buy from banana republic
post #3314 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by synovoid View Post
J Crew or BR? any thoughts?

I think it's really just a matter of taste, although lately I've liked J Crew a lot better. BR seems to be doing a lot of superfluous details on their clothes these days. I have not really liked anything there in a long time.

Quote:
this is the first ever thing I wanna buy from banana republic

I would take this J Crew over that BR sweater any day (not sure how price compares):

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...8222/18222.jsp
post #3315 of 5101
Does nyone have any of the lambswool crew necks?

I like the variety of colours and am thinking of ordering a couple but will not waste my time if the quality is poor.

Sorry if this has been covered already...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew F/W 09 Discussion