or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew F/W 09 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew F/W 09 Discussion - Page 156

post #2326 of 5101
Wish I knew when the sales were starting. I want some of the new cords but not for 70 bucks. I'd also like to see some of the secret wash shirts get marked down.
post #2327 of 5101
Free shipping on orders 100 or more: LEAVES
post #2328 of 5101
Wish they'd pay for my mileage to the store. Only seems fair if they give you guys free shipping.
post #2329 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailofTears View Post
Can anyone tell me a bit about the Iron Rangers? Particularly, how do they fare in winter and how are they sized? I can't get a look at the sole but I'm thinking about picking some up from the clearance sale thread for $110 shipped if they are TTS and decent in slippery conditions. Thanks for the help. Also, any ETA on the fall sales in-store? Thanks.

I have to size down a half size from my purcell size. In other words, i wear an 11 in purcells and 10.5 in Rangers..
post #2330 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboogz View Post
I have to size down a half size from my purcell size. In other words, i wear an 11 in purcells and 10.5 in Rangers..

Exactly what I figured. Thanks for the help.
post #2331 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboogz View Post
I have to size down a half size from my purcell size. In other words, i wear an 11 in purcells and 10.5 in Rangers..

+1 I am 10.5 in jps and I fit into a 10 in the Rangers.
post #2332 of 5101
picked up the camp socks today, it showed up 16.50, then i told the salesgirl that mens socks were 10 bux and adjusted the discount.



Made in Vermont too.
post #2333 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailofTears View Post
Can anyone tell me a bit about the Iron Rangers? Particularly, how do they fare in winter and how are they sized? I can't get a look at the sole but I'm thinking about picking some up from the clearance sale thread for $110 shipped if they are TTS and decent in slippery conditions. Thanks for the help. Also, any ETA on the fall sales in-store? Thanks.

That they are a half size big is truth. I don't know how they grip ice, but I do know they are pretty warm and water-resistant. I trust mine for outdoorsy shit, but I don't know if I would use them by choice in the event of a snowstorm.
post #2334 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
picked up the camp socks today, it showed up 16.50, then i told the salesgirl that mens socks were 10 bux and adjusted the discount.



Made in Vermont too.


Authentic as opposed to phony. I love it.
post #2335 of 5101
how are the Sperry Chukka sized? jack purcell, red wing boots as reference.
post #2336 of 5101
Just a guess, but probably within a 1/2 to a full size, either up or down.
post #2337 of 5101
^thanks.
post #2338 of 5101
how do the MacAlister boots fit compared to Clarks? same size?
post #2339 of 5101
they look narrower
post #2340 of 5101
Quote:
Originally Posted by youalreadyknow View Post
how do the MacAlister boots fit compared to Clarks? same size?

IIRC, it's said they're exactly the same.

I took the same size as purcell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew F/W 09 Discussion