or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Finding Spruce and W&H in Edmonton....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finding Spruce and W&H in Edmonton....

post #1 of 45
Thread Starter 
Living in Edmonton, I simply haven't a CLUE where to look for the stuff.

Does anyone know if anyone here stocks them?

(oh yeah, and is there ANY Canadian store that sells online? What a crock. I was thinking of ordering a Spruce hoody online, but realized that would be a waste of money if I can buy it here)

If nobody in Edmonto does, I suppose I have to wait till I go travelling. I'm going to Philly the end of April, and then to Vancouver in June. Maybe THOSE cities will have something for me.
post #2 of 45
I know that a guy from CYC is a member of the board. Let's see if we can get him to post...

Dude, if you are reading, is there anyway of getting a list of Canadian stockists for Spruce and Wings&Horns?
post #3 of 45
Toronto has the only Canadian Spruce/W&H stockists (TNT Blu, Nomad, Uncle Otis).

speaking of Spruce, I'm gonna pick up this:

http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/explo...561986307.jpeg

when I hit up Nomad next.
post #4 of 45
Toronto is the only place with direct CYC retailers.

Most places besides Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto are very limited in choices I'm afraid.
post #5 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
Toronto is the only place with direct CYC retailers.

Most places besides Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto are very limited in choices I'm afraid.


Hi, new member here, but i have been lurking for a while. I am from Montreal and i never found any Spruce or Wings & Horns stuff around here. As a matter of fact, i had to go to Nomad on a weekend trip to get some stuff.

If you know where in Montreal they sell CYC products, let me know please.
post #6 of 45
j-shock

not even u&i or reborn in montreal?
what about checking michel brisson, he carries a odd sort from etro and martin margeila to earnest sewn and diesel denim .....
post #7 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by minya
Toronto has the only Canadian Spruce/W&H stockists (TNT Blu, Nomad, Uncle Otis).

speaking of Spruce, I'm gonna pick up this:

http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/explo...561986307.jpeg

when I hit up Nomad next.


Speaking of this, does anyone know where they might still have some of these in stock. Particularly the one that was being sold (green with white hood) in the Buy/Sell section, but in Medium?

Edit: And what is the retail price?
post #8 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Shock
Hi, new member here, but i have been lurking for a while. I am from Montreal and i never found any Spruce or Wings & Horns stuff around here. As a matter of fact, i had to go to Nomad on a weekend trip to get some stuff.

If you know where in Montreal they sell CYC products, let me know please.
No CYC in Montreal I'm afraid, my statement was just refering to the overall shopping experience in Canada.

At least you guys got it better than me, I'm stuck in Winnipeg.
post #9 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by raley
Speaking of this, does anyone know where they might still have some of these in stock. Particularly the one that was being sold (green with white hood) in the Buy/Sell section, but in Medium?

Edit: And what is the retail price?
The green/white one is from last season and is sold out pretty much everywhere. There is a green tiger fleece available for S/S 06, but I am not sure if it is available in slim fit. I know Nomad has it available in classic fit.

They are $185CDN at Nomad.
post #10 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes
j-shock not even u&i or reborn in montreal? what about checking michel brisson, he carries a odd sort from etro and martin margeila to earnest sewn and diesel denim .....
My friend works at u&i and they dont have it. Reborn i dont know, gonna give them a call. And i just talked to Michel, he's a friend of mine, and he doesnt have Spruce or W&H. And Flame said there isnt any in Mtl. Fresh out of luck.
post #11 of 45
Minya, are the greens the only tiger fleeces left?
post #12 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
Minya, are the greens the only tiger fleeces left?


Yeah, i talked to Zeb at Nomad today and he told me that in Medium, only the Tiger Fleece in Green was left. Im not sure but i think he also said that was the only color left
post #13 of 45
Anyone know who carries Spruce in Vancouver? I've heard 24. Anywhere else?
post #14 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksm
Anyone know who carries Spruce in Vancouver? I've heard 24. Anywhere else?
24 is now Richard Kidd, and Richard Kidd and Spruce/W&H had quite the falling out, apparently -- so no, no stores in Vancouver stock them.

Flame: I got the last purple. Not sure if Nomad is stocking any of the yellow tiger fleeces.
post #15 of 45
Does anyone have any pics of Spruce stuff they can post? Or any links where I can see some of their sweatshirts online?

thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Finding Spruce and W&H in Edmonton....