Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 3/17/15 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5402 of 57042/24/14 at 12:42pmpost #5403 of 57042/24/14 at 4:12pmpost #5404 of 57042/25/14 at 3:37pmpost #5405 of 57042/27/14 at 1:41ampost #5406 of 57042/27/14 at 2:55ampost #5407 of 57042/27/14 at 7:22ampost #5408 of 57042/27/14 at 7:32ampost #5409 of 57042/27/14 at 7:36amQuote:
Lol nah that was an accident I had all these saved on my phone and it was one that was right in the middle, kinda pain in the ass trying to sift through them, so I just left it hoping no one would notice.post #5410 of 57042/27/14 at 8:17ampost #5411 of 57042/27/14 at 8:36amQuote:
That may be true, but in that outfit she looks like a runway version of the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.
"Let me show you.... DERELICTE!!!"post #5412 of 57042/27/14 at 8:42amQuote:
I hope this is a joke to appease a troll because I rather like itpost #5413 of 57042/27/14 at 9:03amQuote:
I liked parts of it but wasn't completely sold. Honestly only saved it cuz I remember passing on the mens version of that knit. I thought the layering was interesting but ultimately idk if I'd want my girl wearing all of it myself.post #5414 of 57042/27/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Not a troll. That's not an attractive look, any way you slice it. I'm all for the off-kilter looks, but that screams "trying too hard."
If that's the way you'd want your girl to dress, then I would love to see how you would dress to stand next to her. I mean, how do you even... begin to compete?
She should have followed the old, "get dressed, then take one thing off" rule, but in her case she should've taken three things off.
*Edit: I do like the knit, sunnies, and skirt individually though.*
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › Harry Potter Belt Buckles 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...