Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5402 of 57442/24/14 at 12:42pmpost #5403 of 57442/24/14 at 4:12pmpost #5404 of 57442/25/14 at 3:37pmpost #5405 of 57442/27/14 at 1:41ampost #5406 of 57442/27/14 at 2:55ampost #5407 of 57442/27/14 at 7:22ampost #5408 of 57442/27/14 at 7:32ampost #5409 of 57442/27/14 at 7:36amQuote:
Lol nah that was an accident I had all these saved on my phone and it was one that was right in the middle, kinda pain in the ass trying to sift through them, so I just left it hoping no one would notice.post #5410 of 57442/27/14 at 8:17ampost #5411 of 57442/27/14 at 8:36amQuote:
That may be true, but in that outfit she looks like a runway version of the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.
"Let me show you.... DERELICTE!!!"post #5412 of 57442/27/14 at 8:42amQuote:
I hope this is a joke to appease a troll because I rather like itpost #5413 of 57442/27/14 at 9:03amQuote:
I liked parts of it but wasn't completely sold. Honestly only saved it cuz I remember passing on the mens version of that knit. I thought the layering was interesting but ultimately idk if I'd want my girl wearing all of it myself.post #5414 of 57442/27/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Not a troll. That's not an attractive look, any way you slice it. I'm all for the off-kilter looks, but that screams "trying too hard."
If that's the way you'd want your girl to dress, then I would love to see how you would dress to stand next to her. I mean, how do you even... begin to compete?
She should have followed the old, "get dressed, then take one thing off" rule, but in her case she should've taken three things off.
*Edit: I do like the knit, sunnies, and skirt individually though.*
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 3 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 33 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › For sale: NIB Lidfort brown wholecut oxfords, size 8 (42EU), patina... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...