Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 360post #5386 of 58502/20/14 at 9:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5387 of 58502/20/14 at 10:29pmpost #5388 of 58502/21/14 at 12:58am
Also, I have a tendency to favor function over form, so high heels are almost always a turn-off. A lady should be comfortable, and it's pretty easy to tell when she's not. Uncomfortable is not sexy. Though admittedly there are many ladies that wear heels as if they were born in them. That's a long hard road for the motivated and persistent though.post #5389 of 58502/21/14 at 7:48am
First of all, the outfit above ^^ would only look good on very thin women...beware the bowling pin shape!
Wanted to say that I'm fully enjoying the short dress/short skirt fad that is going on right now, including tights as trousers, shirts as dresses, etc. http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Short-Dresses-women-sty-10617-10062-0.phppost #5390 of 58502/21/14 at 8:30ampost #5391 of 58502/21/14 at 8:41am
Definitely, though, tbh, I am myself attracted to women who look like they can't enjoy a burger without feeling guilty, or who look too fragile. Athletic, but not fanatical, is nice. Fit models are generally in the "California surfer girl" mode, which is achievable by a lot of women.post #5392 of 58502/21/14 at 1:50pmpost #5393 of 58502/21/14 at 2:47pmpost #5394 of 58502/21/14 at 2:58pmpost #5395 of 58502/21/14 at 3:00pmpost #5396 of 58502/21/14 at 3:02pmpost #5397 of 58502/22/14 at 12:29pmpost #5398 of 58502/23/14 at 1:48pmpost #5399 of 58502/23/14 at 2:05pm
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Things you just don't get 2 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones Islay. UK7.5, brand new. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...