Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 358
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5357 of 58502/10/14 at 7:11am
I would love her style to be amongst classy and confident. Anywhere from the simple black dress to simple t-shirt and jeans, as long as they flatter her body perfectly and she carries herself well. Of course it would be preferable for our styles to compliment each other, but she should always get more attention than me. Not the highest of bars, but it's still there.post #5358 of 58502/10/14 at 7:28ampost #5359 of 58502/10/14 at 11:09ampost #5360 of 58502/10/14 at 11:11ampost #5361 of 58502/11/14 at 12:25ampost #5362 of 58502/14/14 at 10:15ampost #5363 of 58502/17/14 at 6:09pmpost #5364 of 58502/17/14 at 6:11pmpost #5365 of 58502/17/14 at 9:46pmpost #5366 of 58502/17/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
And any girl whom a person deems unattractive in a paper bag could not be made attractive through dress. Fashion cannot change the soul of a person; it can be beautiful, even moving, but it will always be an appendage.post #5367 of 58502/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #5368 of 58502/18/14 at 11:01pmpost #5369 of 58502/19/14 at 7:41am
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?