or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 354

post #5296 of 5666




post #5297 of 5666

toot toot

post #5298 of 5666




post #5299 of 5666
post #5300 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post


I'm in love.
post #5301 of 5666
man so many girls dress terrible, none of them interesting just microscopic tight shit in a contest to see who can show more skin while coming off as a hooker at the same time

sparkly shit, ugly dresses, bad shoes, shit's terrible that's why this thread is great
post #5302 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

man so many girls dress terrible, none of them interesting just microscopic tight shit in a contest to see who can show more skin while coming off as a hooker at the same time

sparkly shit, ugly dresses, bad shoes, shit's terrible that's why this thread is great

Totally agree

I think shirts look a lot sexier than a boob tube anyday:)
post #5303 of 5666





post #5304 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post







Some nice, some shapeless sacks!!

What's the point of having a supermodel figure if you wear a white tent over it!?
post #5305 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Some nice, some shapeless sacks!!

What's the point of having a supermodel figure if you wear a white tent over it!?

stop!
post #5306 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

stop!

Ok, each to their own!smile.gif
post #5307 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Some nice, some shapeless sacks!!

What's the point of having a supermodel figure if you wear a white tent over it!?

Because it looks cool and I don't really need other dudes looking at my girl as long as I know what's underneath but visually having a cool style is just as or more appealing as them wearing clothes that will just accentuates they're figure. When you understand the difference between wearing clothes that just fits your body with no personal style it gets boring.

This thread isn't how would you like your girl to dress to look the hottest because shit that'd make this thread a porn thread basically.
post #5308 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post


Because it looks cool and I don't really need other dudes looking at my girl as long as I know what's underneath but visually having a cool style is just as or more appealing as them wearing clothes that will just accentuates they're figure. When you understand the difference between wearing clothes that just fits your body with no personal style it gets boring.

This thread isn't how would you like your girl to dress to look the hottest because shit that'd make this thread a porn thread basically.

 

Does your gf wear a burqa?

post #5309 of 5666
No what does that have to do with this?
post #5310 of 5666

pretty self-explanatory tbh

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?