Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 347post #5191 of 574510/27/13 at 3:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5192 of 574510/27/13 at 7:18pmpost #5193 of 574510/28/13 at 8:13amQuote:
LOL well it is sold out everywhere except string.jp It is better than any of the current season ones though.
Well except maybe for the multi-plaid that ispost #5194 of 574510/28/13 at 3:23pmpost #5195 of 574510/29/13 at 11:42am
I don't like this because its just covering to much up. But that's what I think. If your trying to get attention don't wear that. Wear something that's colorful that someone can notice like you pop out at them don't wear something to impress someone and just wear it one time. You should wear something that you like and that you are comfortably in. On a normal day I wear jeans and a T-shirt. But when I dress up I'm wearing a bright pink dress with cute black high-heels. Just keep it simple.
Edited by Banana1631 - 10/31/13 at 11:32ampost #5196 of 574510/29/13 at 12:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Banana1631
I don't like this because its just covering to much up. But that's what I think. If your trying to get attention don't were that ,were something that's colorful that someone can notice like you pop out at them don't were something to impress someone and just were it one time. You should were something that you like and that you are comfortably in. On a normal day I were jeans and a T-shirt. But when I dress up I'm wearing a bright pink dress with cute black high-heels. Just keep it simple.
Using the correct spelling of "wear" in that second to last sentence was like the most perfect punchline for this postpost #5197 of 574511/1/13 at 1:01pmpost #5198 of 574511/1/13 at 1:35pmpost #5199 of 574511/1/13 at 5:55pmpost #5200 of 574511/3/13 at 1:29pmpost #5201 of 574511/3/13 at 4:53pmpost #5202 of 574511/5/13 at 11:48ampost #5203 of 574511/5/13 at 10:48pmpost #5204 of 574511/5/13 at 11:57pm
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › First post and needing some help 30 seconds ago
- › Barker 2 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Can you shorten a suit jacket? 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...