Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 320post #4786 of 57552/13/13 at 8:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4787 of 57552/13/13 at 10:58pmpost #4788 of 57552/14/13 at 6:55ampost #4789 of 57552/14/13 at 7:06ampost #4790 of 57552/14/13 at 8:34ampost #4791 of 57552/14/13 at 9:29amOriginally vomited out by lasbar: Is anyone find that remotely elegant or sexy????
It is not a woman's job to appear elegant or sexy, only to insure that she is happy with her appearance. Please return to your usual fap threads.
Is that your daughter in your avatar? What would you think if a man posted the following in reference to her:
"Is she pretty with loose morals?"
"I would suck these babies like a premature newborn.."
"Looking great niow but will look awful in a decade.."
"She is 18...What an arse.."
"Imagine all these years gaining all that cock knowlege..."
"She is very cheeky...What a piece of lard.."
In reference to why women haven't died off:
"No way..We need women...The pretty ones.."
And you agreeed with this statement:
"If not for men needing them to stick around, they would have died off."
Maybe that will help contextualize your behavior.
Humans are sexual creatures and that manifests itself in many ways. Lust is not something to be ashamed of and can be fun, but respect is essential.
So in short, fuck off and you're on ignore.
Edited by planetarium - 2/14/13 at 9:40ampost #4792 of 57552/14/13 at 9:44ampost #4793 of 57552/14/13 at 9:58amQuote:
These are lovely and many seem to be from the same place
Do you mind if I ask which sites you're pulling these from?post #4794 of 57552/14/13 at 10:13ampost #4795 of 57552/14/13 at 10:28amQuote:
Beams Japan has a Flickr account where they pose for pictures almost every day. It's insanely vast. Lots of good men's clothes too, though I think the women edge them out slightly.post #4796 of 57552/19/13 at 12:59pmpost #4797 of 57552/19/13 at 1:20pmpost #4798 of 57552/19/13 at 1:39pmpost #4799 of 57552/19/13 at 4:01pm
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 10 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...