or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 314

post #4696 of 5580
ali michael inlove.gif
post #4697 of 5580

post #4698 of 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Recondite, please stop posting in this thread.
post #4699 of 5580
WTF
post #4700 of 5580
Did not realize this thread existed. Will be spending a lot of free time going through old posts.
post #4701 of 5580






















post #4702 of 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Recondite, please stop posting in this thread.


Thank you for your kind offer, but I will graciously refuse it. Feel free to start your own thread about how we think you would like a girl to dress.

 

In the meantime, I will continue to post to this thread in the spirit in which it was created; or how I would like a girl to dress.

 

post #4703 of 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by recondite View Post


Thank you for your kind offer, but I will graciously refuse it. Feel free to start your own thread about how we think you would like a girl to dress.

 

In the meantime, I will continue to post to this thread in the spirit in which it was created; or how I would like a girl to dress.

 

This is the only argument lame posters in this thread have, can't whoever's responsible for this thread change the name of the thread or something?

post #4704 of 5580
well... maybe not alway how you would like YOUR girl to dress.....
post #4705 of 5580

.

post #4706 of 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by philie View Post

well... maybe not alway how you would like YOUR girl to dress.....


I see. So better if I posted fantasy pictures from a online source that might look horrible on a real person, would that be more acceptable as opposed to real live unairbrushed, non-photoshoped, not pinned, taped, or tucked reality?

post #4707 of 5580
Guys, put recondite on ignore and move on ( apparently had already done so before he posted in this thread so he must have sucked elsewhere too), he is obviously trolling or a moron (probably a bit of both). STOP QUOTING THE FUCKER!
post #4708 of 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Guys, put recondite on ignore and move on ( apparently had already done so before he posted in this thread so he must have sucked elsewhere too), he is obviously trolling or a moron (probably a bit of both). STOP QUOTING THE FUCKER!

Best wishes to you fine sir!

post #4709 of 5580
post #4710 of 5580
congrats you are the first to make my list

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?