or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 295

post #4411 of 5562
post #4412 of 5562
I don't think the top does Olivia any good.
She has small breasts and in the above outfit doesn't wear a bra, thus the plunging neckline only shows a lot of skinny chest instead of her female attributes which I think is not very appealing.
post #4413 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

I don't think the top does Olivia any good.
She has small breasts and in the above outfit doesn't wear a bra, thus the plunging neckline only shows a lot of skinny chest instead of her female attributes which I think is not very appealing.

Nice summary, Now post or GTFO!
post #4414 of 5562
There are several posts of mine in this thread.
#4402 is only a few hours old.
bigstar[1].gif
post #4415 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post








Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

There are several posts of mine in this thread.
#4402 is only a few hours old.
bigstar[1].gif

Nice post.......
post #4416 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS007 View Post



Very surprised to see someone i know in this thread.
post #4417 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Very surprised to see someone i know in this thread.

Y??

Is that Brooklyn??
post #4418 of 5562
No that is SoHo.

And I don't know its just weird to see someone you know in unexpected places on the internet
post #4419 of 5562
Please tell her to ditch that hobo outfit and play up her female attributes!
post #4420 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

Please tell her to ditch that hobo outfit and play up her female attributes!

 

x2

 

The coat is pretty atrocious. 

post #4421 of 5562
post #4422 of 5562
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

x2

The coat is pretty atrocious. 

you got trolled.
post #4423 of 5562




post #4424 of 5562
hendrix those are great, where are they from?
post #4425 of 5562
Yang Li AW13

so good
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?