or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 279

post #4171 of 5590

 

 

This.

post #4172 of 5590
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_umbrella View Post

Am I the only one that thinks the platform heel trend just makes women look like they're walking around on insufficient landing gear? Throws off the whole leg shape for me.
 

 

No. Especially high heels with a ridiculously high platform under the toe. Humans don't have 2" high toes. That's stupid.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

 

 

This.

 

That's an exceptional look. Where did you get the photo? Seems very RL to me.

 

~ H

post #4173 of 5590
Perhaps on the tumblr, where it was posted about a month ago:
http://howwouldyoulikeagirltodress.tumblr.com/post/31780627515

It's from Paul Stuart Fall 2012 lookbook
post #4174 of 5590

I don't follow the tumblr, or this thread, generally. But thank you.

post #4175 of 5590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post

I don't follow the tumblr, or this thread, generally. But thank you.

No worries, thread has moved in a different direction in the past few weeks so people who used to post here post on Tumblr instead
post #4176 of 5590

post #4177 of 5590

post #4178 of 5590
well, the hat is good at least.
post #4179 of 5590
Doesn't anyone own a camera? Anyway this is what I like....

8091470916_9079471865_c.jpg
Amanda OGW 10.13.2012 (5) by DYSong Photography, on Flickr
post #4180 of 5590
I like my woman to dress simply. in saran-wrap and 6-inch stilettos. Ideally, she would be naked all the time, except then she would be seen by other men, making her a total slut. Therefore, I ask that she wears a blanket when she appears in public. I don't like it when she attracts male attention. I appreciate that the heels make it impossible for her to run away from me. They also render her more statuesque, which I quite enjoy, because it allows me to flex my lats and give the evil eye to other men who dare to look at her legs. This helps me assert my dominance over her and the other males I encounter in day-to-day life. The blanket only covers her top half, obviously, because I don't like being reminded of her face, but I want to stare at her legs and ass. It shames me to think of the expressions that she makes at me when we are being intimate. Hopefully, someday they will make real-life Jenna Jameson AI sex dolls (instead of just a dismembered asshole), and then i will be able to accessorize with the epitome of female beauty without having to explain myself to an actual living female. Also, I love 50 cent and little wayne but am unsure how to approach the n-word when I am singing along.
post #4181 of 5590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I like my woman to dress simply. in saran-wrap and 6-inch stilettos. Ideally, she would be naked all the time, except then she would be seen by other men, making her a total slut. Therefore, I ask that she wears a blanket when she appears in public. I don't like it when she attracts male attention. I appreciate that the heels make it impossible for her to run away from me. They also render her more statuesque, which I quite enjoy, because it allows me to flex my lats and give the evil eye to other men who dare to look at her legs. This helps me assert my dominance over her and the other males I encounter in day-to-day life. The blanket only covers her top half, obviously, because I don't like being reminded of her face, but I want to stare at her legs and ass. It shames me to think of the expressions that she makes at me when we are being intimate. Hopefully, someday they will make real-life Jenna Jameson AI sex dolls (instead of just a dismembered asshole), and then i will be able to accessorize with the epitome of female beauty without having to explain myself to an actual living female. Also, I love 50 cent and little wayne but am unsure how to approach the n-word when I am singing along.

Top 5 corny post!
post #4182 of 5590

I think this shit is cool peepwall[1].gif

 

 

doesn't hurt that she's also one of the best female rappers I know of


Edited by kindofyoung - 10/15/12 at 2:52pm
post #4183 of 5590
kindofyoung.....the name is appropriate if you think she's the best female rapper ever
post #4184 of 5590
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post

kindofyoung.....the name is appropriate if you think she's the best female rapper ever

+1
post #4185 of 5590

you're probably rightblush.gif she's still awesome though

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?