Mods can we rename this thread to "HUGE GAY WEENER AND UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE ZONE" so that no one from any other subforum will ever click on it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 268post #4006 of 57558/13/12 at 1:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4007 of 57558/13/12 at 1:57pmpost #4008 of 57558/13/12 at 2:02pm
We could tell.
This thread is more about appreciation of womenswear than the women - if you want to go stare at depressingly staid women in pastels go creep on people at your local J. Crew, but don't ruin it for the rest of us,post #4009 of 57558/13/12 at 2:51pmQuote:
I only posted here as you were the one who said:Quote:
You would be on point where I surely appreciate the women more than their clothing. However, someone who appreciates the J. Crew look or these "staid pastels" has just as valid an opinion as you, regardless of what the group-think might say. I'm simply saying, don't make blanket statements like the above when it's purely based on opinion. It is again, called "How would you like a girl to dress?".post #4010 of 57558/13/12 at 2:52pmpost #4011 of 57558/13/12 at 8:17pmpost #4012 of 57558/13/12 at 8:29pmpost #4013 of 57558/13/12 at 9:33pmpost #4014 of 57558/13/12 at 9:38pmpost #4015 of 57558/14/12 at 10:47ampost #4016 of 57558/14/12 at 12:22pmpost #4017 of 57558/14/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
I personally take the thread title literally. Sometimes I would love to see "a girl" or even my girl wearing very little - nightclubs or the beach being some likely venues. Othertimes, jeans and a t-shirt are cool. Same with formal wear for the office. I think it's called dressing to the ocassion and not taking oneself too seriously. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the gothic or simply weird outfits posted here, but that's me. I'll gladly continue to post sexy outfits or whatever since that's how I would like a girl to dress.
Edited by Joffrey - 8/14/12 at 1:10pmpost #4018 of 57558/14/12 at 1:07pmpost #4019 of 57558/14/12 at 1:13pm
- How would you like a girl to dress?
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1207 Active Users (227 Members and 980 Guests)
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 28 seconds ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 38 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...