or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 267

post #3991 of 5581


inlove.gif
post #3992 of 5581
Yes!
post #3993 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Are we looking at the same picture here? confused.gif
welp, could have sworn he said buns shog[1].gif
post #3994 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

I will beat your pride to death with a thousand ballet flats.

That's a good one.

biggrin.gif

post #3995 of 5581

700

post #3996 of 5581
post #3997 of 5581
leather draped over


post #3998 of 5581

SF needs to ban certain people from posting in certain threads.

 

700 52213676900689655_Fc3IB5DC_c.jpg52213676899747364_Hevbmlcy_f.jpg

post #3999 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

SF needs to ban certain people from posting in certain threads.

I rebuttal you with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmottan View Post

I mean the title is "how would like a girl to dress?", it's an open question.

For example, you might like a girl to dress like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post


...but I personally think she looks kind of depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post


I am a fan of this. However, were this my girlfriend, I might prefer the outfit be just a hair longer. A girl on the street? fing02[1].gif
post #4000 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss17 View Post

I am a fan of this. However, were this my girlfriend, I might prefer the outfit be just a hair longer. A girl on the street? fing02[1].gif

Haha yeah dude if she's your girl she can't be walking around looking like a slut, right? I wouldn't want her to wear any depressing shit either-- then what would be the point of having her around?
post #4001 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

Haha yeah dude if she's your girl she can't be walking around looking like a slut, right? I wouldn't want her to wear any depressing shit either-- then what would be the point of having her around?

Haha, your point is noted. However again, the title of the article. I quite frankly have no business telling women how to dress, I know nothing about women's fashion or clothing...other than maybe not to wear skirts with Ugg Boots. It seems to be the sartorial equivalent of me wearing a winter coat with shorts. I was simply saying, were it up to me, this is my preference (with the last comment meant for mainly humor)...but this is the internet, I really should know better.
post #4002 of 5581
If you have different standards for how your significant other should dress versus how you want other women to dress, surprise! You're a sexist.
post #4003 of 5581
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

If you have different standards for how your significant other should dress versus how you want other women to dress, surprise! You're a sexist.

I know reading is hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss17 View Post

(with the last comment meant for mainly humor)
post #4004 of 5581
it can't be sexist! it's a joke!
post #4005 of 5581
^only true if funny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How would you like a girl to dress?