Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Contentedness thread Last post on Today at 3:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 236post #3526 of 56994/5/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3527 of 56994/5/12 at 1:46pmpost #3528 of 56994/5/12 at 1:58pmpost #3529 of 56994/5/12 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
this isn't true
if a noob came around talking about how korean food is great, how korea is great, how koreans are hot subtly in every post people would still think he's obnoxious. if somebody constantly talked about slaying girls, eating pussy, whatever people woudl tell him to shut the fuck up.
this isn't about you being gay and you're trying to make it seem like that.
so shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck
So far I haven't seen any evidence of this, and you're making my posts out to be worse than they are. Seems like nobody around here can take a joke if it involves homosexuality.
I even said in my very first post in the "Introduce yourself" thread that I hoped people here were okay with sassy gay humour. Apparently they aren't.
Just because somebody think I'm obnoxious doesn't give them any right to say something like "You're Korean. We get it. Bravo.", as per your example. You basically make yourself seem ignorant and not open to anybody else's lifestyle.post #3530 of 56994/5/12 at 2:34pmpost #3531 of 56994/5/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Explain to me in more than ONE SENTENCE what the point is in a PM then.
If you make a convincing argument I'll shut the fuck up about it.post #3532 of 56994/5/12 at 3:05pmpost #3533 of 56994/5/12 at 3:36pm
You haven't been here long, but you're about the 10,000th person here to get told to shut the fuck up; it's not discrimination or 'just you'. Just chill and slow down with the posting til you get the feel for the forum.post #3534 of 56994/5/12 at 3:55pmpost #3535 of 56994/5/12 at 4:25pmQuote:
The point is that being an annoying prick transcends gender, race, sexual orientation or any other politically correct flag you want to hide behind.
You're an annoying prick. We get it. Bravo.post #3536 of 56994/5/12 at 7:26pmpost #3537 of 56994/6/12 at 8:31ampost #3538 of 56994/6/12 at 8:35ampost #3539 of 56994/7/12 at 10:11am
- How would you like a girl to dress?
- The Current State of Americana
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 59 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official LVC thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...