Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 236post #3526 of 57454/5/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3527 of 57454/5/12 at 1:46pmpost #3528 of 57454/5/12 at 1:58pmpost #3529 of 57454/5/12 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
this isn't true
if a noob came around talking about how korean food is great, how korea is great, how koreans are hot subtly in every post people would still think he's obnoxious. if somebody constantly talked about slaying girls, eating pussy, whatever people woudl tell him to shut the fuck up.
this isn't about you being gay and you're trying to make it seem like that.
so shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck
So far I haven't seen any evidence of this, and you're making my posts out to be worse than they are. Seems like nobody around here can take a joke if it involves homosexuality.
I even said in my very first post in the "Introduce yourself" thread that I hoped people here were okay with sassy gay humour. Apparently they aren't.
Just because somebody think I'm obnoxious doesn't give them any right to say something like "You're Korean. We get it. Bravo.", as per your example. You basically make yourself seem ignorant and not open to anybody else's lifestyle.post #3530 of 57454/5/12 at 2:34pmpost #3531 of 57454/5/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Explain to me in more than ONE SENTENCE what the point is in a PM then.
If you make a convincing argument I'll shut the fuck up about it.post #3532 of 57454/5/12 at 3:05pmpost #3533 of 57454/5/12 at 3:36pm
You haven't been here long, but you're about the 10,000th person here to get told to shut the fuck up; it's not discrimination or 'just you'. Just chill and slow down with the posting til you get the feel for the forum.post #3534 of 57454/5/12 at 3:55pmpost #3535 of 57454/5/12 at 4:25pmQuote:
The point is that being an annoying prick transcends gender, race, sexual orientation or any other politically correct flag you want to hide behind.
You're an annoying prick. We get it. Bravo.post #3536 of 57454/5/12 at 7:26pmpost #3537 of 57454/6/12 at 8:31ampost #3538 of 57454/6/12 at 8:35ampost #3539 of 57454/7/12 at 10:11am
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Sz 48 TOJ Quilted Navy Calf BCDR 3 minutes ago
- › COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...