Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 3/17/15 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 236post #3526 of 57044/5/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3527 of 57044/5/12 at 1:46pmpost #3528 of 57044/5/12 at 1:58pmpost #3529 of 57044/5/12 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
this isn't true
if a noob came around talking about how korean food is great, how korea is great, how koreans are hot subtly in every post people would still think he's obnoxious. if somebody constantly talked about slaying girls, eating pussy, whatever people woudl tell him to shut the fuck up.
this isn't about you being gay and you're trying to make it seem like that.
so shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck
So far I haven't seen any evidence of this, and you're making my posts out to be worse than they are. Seems like nobody around here can take a joke if it involves homosexuality.
I even said in my very first post in the "Introduce yourself" thread that I hoped people here were okay with sassy gay humour. Apparently they aren't.
Just because somebody think I'm obnoxious doesn't give them any right to say something like "You're Korean. We get it. Bravo.", as per your example. You basically make yourself seem ignorant and not open to anybody else's lifestyle.post #3530 of 57044/5/12 at 2:34pmpost #3531 of 57044/5/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Explain to me in more than ONE SENTENCE what the point is in a PM then.
If you make a convincing argument I'll shut the fuck up about it.post #3532 of 57044/5/12 at 3:05pmpost #3533 of 57044/5/12 at 3:36pm
You haven't been here long, but you're about the 10,000th person here to get told to shut the fuck up; it's not discrimination or 'just you'. Just chill and slow down with the posting til you get the feel for the forum.post #3534 of 57044/5/12 at 3:55pmpost #3535 of 57044/5/12 at 4:25pmQuote:
The point is that being an annoying prick transcends gender, race, sexual orientation or any other politically correct flag you want to hide behind.
You're an annoying prick. We get it. Bravo.post #3536 of 57044/5/12 at 7:26pmpost #3537 of 57044/6/12 at 8:31ampost #3538 of 57044/6/12 at 8:35ampost #3539 of 57044/7/12 at 10:11am
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 seconds ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 35 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › Must See Documentaries 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Charges for Shipping 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...