Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on Today at 11:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 236post #3526 of 57364/5/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3527 of 57364/5/12 at 1:46pmpost #3528 of 57364/5/12 at 1:58pmpost #3529 of 57364/5/12 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
this isn't true
if a noob came around talking about how korean food is great, how korea is great, how koreans are hot subtly in every post people would still think he's obnoxious. if somebody constantly talked about slaying girls, eating pussy, whatever people woudl tell him to shut the fuck up.
this isn't about you being gay and you're trying to make it seem like that.
so shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck
So far I haven't seen any evidence of this, and you're making my posts out to be worse than they are. Seems like nobody around here can take a joke if it involves homosexuality.
I even said in my very first post in the "Introduce yourself" thread that I hoped people here were okay with sassy gay humour. Apparently they aren't.
Just because somebody think I'm obnoxious doesn't give them any right to say something like "You're Korean. We get it. Bravo.", as per your example. You basically make yourself seem ignorant and not open to anybody else's lifestyle.post #3530 of 57364/5/12 at 2:34pmpost #3531 of 57364/5/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Explain to me in more than ONE SENTENCE what the point is in a PM then.
If you make a convincing argument I'll shut the fuck up about it.post #3532 of 57364/5/12 at 3:05pmpost #3533 of 57364/5/12 at 3:36pm
You haven't been here long, but you're about the 10,000th person here to get told to shut the fuck up; it's not discrimination or 'just you'. Just chill and slow down with the posting til you get the feel for the forum.post #3534 of 57364/5/12 at 3:55pmpost #3535 of 57364/5/12 at 4:25pmQuote:
The point is that being an annoying prick transcends gender, race, sexual orientation or any other politically correct flag you want to hide behind.
You're an annoying prick. We get it. Bravo.post #3536 of 57364/5/12 at 7:26pmpost #3537 of 57364/6/12 at 8:31ampost #3538 of 57364/6/12 at 8:35ampost #3539 of 57364/7/12 at 10:11am
- How would you like a girl to dress?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › PRL Singleton Penny Loafers NIB 45 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 53 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 6 minutes ago
- › Grenson Chocolate Suede Chukka US 8.5/ EU 41.5/ UK 7.5 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan