Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
How would you like a girl to dress? - Page 173
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2582 of 574610/11/11 at 7:05pmpost #2583 of 574610/12/11 at 1:34ampost #2584 of 574610/12/11 at 2:53ampost #2585 of 574610/12/11 at 7:29ampost #2586 of 574610/12/11 at 7:43ampost #2587 of 574610/12/11 at 9:36ampost #2588 of 574610/12/11 at 9:38ampost #2589 of 574610/12/11 at 10:21amQuote:Originally Posted by noobizor
^its all about those glasses for me. if this were a real world girl and she had those glasses hanging on the shirt or was actually wearing them I'd ask what grade they are.
if she actually needs glasses than its a great look, but if they are just ornamental then she's a poser pseudo-hipster that deserves to be ironically ignored.Quote:
indian summer? anything near water during late spring/late summer? in new england the hoodie and short shorts are done to death. SoCal culture has been doing it since the 60's. I'd rather see this than the (insert college/highschool mascot) hoodie and shorts.Quote:Quote:
I think the point is not to objectify the model but the clothes she's wearing. So I can see how a girl with curves would be great in this outfit. I can deduce that this is a good outfit and would want a girl to wear this.
Its easy enough to do this with males - some fat guy in an excellent quality perfectly fitting suit can still make you think: Thats a great outfit. Its harder to do that (for me [as a male who loves to oogle at hot ladies] at least) with women.post #2590 of 574610/12/11 at 10:35ampost #2591 of 574610/12/11 at 10:43ampost #2592 of 574610/12/11 at 3:56pmpost #2593 of 574610/12/11 at 4:04pmpost #2594 of 574610/12/11 at 4:05pmpost #2595 of 574610/12/11 at 5:13pmQuote:
I'm 90% that's just a knit enthusiast who designed her own sweater, not a model. Anyway, I posted it because I like the outfit, and the spirit behind it. (Actually I reposted it from the DIY thread).
- How would you like a girl to dress?
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1718 Active Users (404 Members and 1314 Guests)
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 10th of July: DTO Claghorn 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › WTB RICK OWENS TURBO GEO DUNKS SZ. 45 6 minutes ago
- › [WTS/WTT] Rick Owens Stooges Heavy Calf Leather Jacket 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brand New John Lobb Philip II Double Monk Chestnut Museum Calf with... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...