Just want to share my $.02. I paid my first visit to W.W. Chan during their tour stop to the Los Angeles area last month and placed an order for a sport coat. After pouring over several books I ended up choosing a fabric from the Scabal Rhapsody book and they quoted me HK$12,800 or US$1,658.
I also sent out a follow up email for pricing on different fabrics and this was their response (for sport coats):
- US$1,301 - 1,421 from the JJ Minis fresco
- US$1,593 from the Smith finmeresco
- US$1,421 from Harris Tweed
- US$1,349 from Harrison's frontier lightweight
- US$1,217 from Vbc super 140
- US$1,272 - 1,509 from W. bills donegal herringbone