or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Corneliani Suits from STP for $350
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corneliani Suits from STP for $350

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Click through the SF link to STP and these Corneliani suits can be ahd for approximately $350...Pretty decent sizes left in both models

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4...t-For-Men.html

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4...t-For-Men.html
post #2 of 24
I'm seeing them at around $400. There are a LOT of good deals to be had on STP right now, including the Mantellassi chukas, which are very nice:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...x?baseno=74119

Still have a ton of the Partridge quilted jackets for $24 if you're a Small (36-39R):
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...x?baseno=41749

Drake's tie under $30:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...x?baseno=58046

and on and on
post #3 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
I'm seeing them at around $400.

An additional 10% off by using the SF link at STP. Thanks J!
post #4 of 24
Hmm. Doesn't seem to be working for me. No worries.
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
Hmm. Doesn't seem to be working for me. No worries.


Weird another member just PMed me that he used it??
post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Click through the SF link to STP and these Corneliani suits can be ahd for approximately $350...Pretty decent sizes left in both models

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4...t-For-Men.html

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4...t-For-Men.html
Is the first suit appropriate for business?
post #7 of 24
The link works. It doesn't appear until checkout.
post #8 of 24
This thread is like a smack in the face. Great deals on Cornelianis and not a single one my size.
post #9 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
This thread is like a smack in the face. Great deals on Cornelianis and not a single one my size.

Consider yourself lucky. I am trying to resist that 50EU black striped suit...
Credit card will cry uncle otherwise...
post #10 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
This thread is like a smack in the face. Great deals on Cornelianis and not a single one my size.
I'm used to getting smacked in the face like this. Did you see all the Gianluca Isaia Napoli suits and jackets, too? Nothing in your size there either, I believe. I'm pretty sure we're similar sizes. But I've had 2 clothing store owners tell me (and a tailor hint) that I should consider wearing XL coats. So i've given up on RTW suits and jackets almost completely and I'm primarily using MTM and WW Chan.
post #11 of 24
Thankyou picked up the 46R Black Striped.
post #12 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman
I'm used to getting smacked in the face like this. Did you see all the Gianluca Isaia Napoli suits and jackets, too? Nothing in your size there either, I believe. I'm pretty sure we're similar sizes.

Yep, same problem there. I just can't understand why my/our size is so rare. Spectacular sale prices are common on coats at the large end of the spectrum ... why so few in ours?

Quote:
But I've had 2 clothing store owners tell me (and a tailor hint) that I should consider wearing XL coats. So i've given up on RTW suits and jackets almost completely and I'm primarily using MTM and WW Chan.

The worst part for me is that Corneliani fits so well, if only I can find my size. I've been tempted lately to go with Polo MTM for a nice charcoal three-piece. What MTM have you tried? Any stand out as particularly compatible with our body type?
post #13 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
why so few in ours?

Try NONE. I can't remember the last time I saw one of their high-end suits in a 38. And they rarely have high-end trousers in size 32. Very frustrating.
post #14 of 24
We need to have a sticky STP deals thread.
post #15 of 24
Not a bad idea. I think a "Deals" sub thread might be worth doing, though it could be confusing. Anyway, here's another bargain on STP: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...x?baseno=44366 I love this coat, but it's not in my size.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Corneliani Suits from STP for $350