or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 534

post #7996 of 12454
Why do I have to pretend to be underwear shopping when I want to stare at softcore gay porn?
post #7997 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

You .... are .... kidding ....... right?
Not to fault the band for wanting to carry on without him (and Ripper's a decent fill-in) but it's only a tribute band without Metal God Halford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Even though Steve Perry was not the original frontman of Journey, the people of the world cannot think of Journey without also thinking of Steve Perry. (Not Steven Tyler, that is Aerosmith.) It is the same kind of thing with Judas Priest. When the people of the world have the idea of Judas Priest in their minds, they have right there with it the idea of Ripper Owens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

It's not a question of who the original singer was, it's a question of what singer embodies the band and it's material in the audience's mind. Perry was that for Journey. And, Halford, not Ripper, did that for Priest.

For those who see/hear Priest through the lens of Ripper - well, I am sorry to tell you, but you've been cheated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Jug-u-lat-AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
post #7998 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Why can't a man shop for underwear without being forced to stare at a wall of softcore gay porn?

At your age you need to "shop" for underwear? I mean, you've not figured out what to house your boys in yet?
post #7999 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Why can't a man shop for underwear without being forced to stare at a wall of softcore gay porn?

When I see the photographs in the underwear section of the store, I often think "that guy looks like he has good genitalia, based on what I can tell from its outline against the fabric." I hardly ever think "that guy doesn't look like he has very good genitalia."
post #8000 of 12454
I just don't wear underwear. teacha.gif
post #8001 of 12454
Switching from boxers to boxer-briefs is the single biggest improvement a man can make in his life.
post #8002 of 12454
Lies. Boxers rule all.
post #8003 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

At your age you need to "shop" for underwear? I mean, you've not figured out what to house your boys in yet?

Well they don't just appear in my house. I have to go get them.
post #8004 of 12454
Bitches love boxer briefs.

I am speculating, of course, as I have never even held hands with a girl before.
post #8005 of 12454
And yes, boxer briefs are where its at. Boxers are too much fabric. It's like wearing pants under your pants. Plus I need my junk secured (long balls)
post #8006 of 12454
I have long balls too. I cannot sleep naked because I am afraid I will get testicular torsion twisting and turning in my sleep.
post #8007 of 12454
I haven't noticed charvet or brioni to have particularly odd advertising, wtf are you guys buying?
post #8008 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

I haven't noticed charvet or brioni to have particularly odd advertising, wtf are you guys buying?

the most Styleforum post ever
post #8009 of 12454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

And yes, boxer briefs are where its at. Boxers are too much fabric. It's like wearing pants under your pants. Plus I need my junk secured (long balls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I have long balls too. I cannot sleep naked because I am afraid I will get testicular torsion twisting and turning in my sleep.

The problem is that most boxer brief legs are simply too short, resembling hot pants/boy shorts instead. Those simply do not keep everything secure-- at least for me. But it is very difficult to find 9 inch inseam boxer briefs.
post #8010 of 12454
Under armour has them. I was on a long search for this exact thing some time ago. But the drawback is this huge obnoxious branding on the waistband
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get