or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 376

post #5626 of 14508
Oscar Meyer
post #5627 of 14508
Oscar style.
post #5628 of 14508
Oscar Wilde
post #5629 of 14508
Oscar de la Renta
post #5630 of 14508
Oscar eat a dick
post #5631 of 14508
Within the space of a minute, I saw two people spit onto the sidewalk. Both of them were women. I wonder if they were raised in a barn?
post #5632 of 14508
I was pretty much raised in a barn, and I would not spit on the sidewalk.


I might, while extremely intoxicated, piss on the streets of Philadelphia at 2AM, but I consider that a different situation entirely.
post #5633 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I was pretty much raised in a barn, and I would not spit on the sidewalk.


I might, while extremely intoxicated, piss on the streets of Philadelphia at 2AM, but I consider that a different situation entirely.

If I ever travel to Philly(can't see why I would but still) I WILL do it just to say I have.
post #5634 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

If I ever travel to Philly(can't see why I would but still) I WILL do it just to say I have.

Let me know when you go. There's an absinthe bar we should go to.
post #5635 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I was pretty much raised in a barn, and I would not spit on the sidewalk.


I might, while extremely intoxicated, piss on the streets of Philadelphia at 2AM, but I consider that a different situation entirely.

IIRC, you prefer the sides of buildings
post #5636 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

IIRC, you prefer the sides of buildings

I trust your memory. I don't have a clear recollection.
post #5637 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

 

Boat shoes in winter.

 

And how about sunglasses at night?  Wearing shades while hitting up the clubs when you can barely see anyway makes you look so damn pretentious.


a bit late to this thread, but I agree.  as a matter of fact, suglasses worn indoors anywhere, unless you've got conjuctivitis.

 

what about people blowing their nose, expelling liquid without a tissue (holding down one nostril at a time)?

post #5638 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupendous View Post


a bit late to this thread, but I agree.  as a matter of fact, suglasses worn indoors anywhere, unless you've got conjuctivitis.

what about people blowing their nose, expelling liquid without a tissue (holding down one nostril at a time)?

Blowing a snot rocket, you mean? Or like into their hand? patch[1].gif
post #5639 of 14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Blowing a snot rocket, you mean? Or like into their hand? patch[1].gif

Where I grew up, that was called the farmer blow.
post #5640 of 14508
No one said Oscar Madison cry.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get