or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 370

post #5536 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

It's most definitely a black thing, but not just southern. http://www.yelp.com/biz/roscoes-house-of-chicken-and-waffles-los-angeles-3

fish and grits is southern black for sure though. Always makes me think of this

FUCK YEAH

PUTTIN ON DEM WHEELZ OF STEEL

Also, chicken and waffles is snoop dogg (aka west coast for all y'all cracka ass mothafuckas out there).
post #5537 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

FUCK YEAH

PUTTIN ON DEM WHEELZ OF STEEL

Also, chicken and waffles is snoop dogg (aka west coast for all y'all cracka ass mothafuckas out there).

MrG, FLM, move over. I think we may have found someone on SF who is whiter than both of you.
post #5538 of 13572

*there

post #5539 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

MrG, FLM, move over. I think we may have found someone on SF who is whiter than both of you.

I'm pretty (really pretty) white but I have black friends.

And I'm cooler than polar bear's toenail.

BTW, shrimp and grits is SE US white (and pointless and tedious). (Cat)fish and grits are better and blacker. Negro bouillabaise.
post #5540 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordamerican View Post

I've been lurking on this site for a while now and there's something I don't get. How does Patrick Booth manage to make an appearance on virtually every SF thread known to man? Are ther five hundred of him?

I am patrickBOOTH, but I post on the Styleforum as L'Incandescent. There are probably some other people who are also patrickBOOTH who post under other names too. So his true post total is probably even higher than we think.
post #5541 of 13572
I am patrickBOOTH.
post #5542 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

I'm pretty (really pretty) white but I have black friends.

And I'm cooler than polar bear's toenail.

BTW, shrimp and grits is SE US white (and pointless and tedious). (Cat)fish and grits are better and blacker. Negro bouillabaise.

No.

Shrimp and grits is Lowcountry cuisine, not Southern. It is also not "white." The Lowcountry is just as populated by descendants of freed slaves as it is European white folks.

Fish and grits is a Southern thing, which is why Outkast mentions fish and grits, not shrimp.
post #5543 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post



oooo, new low
post #5544 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I am patrickBOOTH.

Who do you post on Styleforum as? Next to your post it does not say patrickBOOTH, so I am confused now.
post #5545 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Who do you post on Styleforum as? Next to your post it does not say patrickBOOTH, so I am confused now.

If you're confused then I'm confused because we are both patrickBOOTH.
post #5546 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

If you're confused then I'm confused because we are both patrickBOOTH.

Aww man, that is cuckoo bananas. I hope patrickBOOTH posts so he can clear this up.
post #5547 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Aww man, that is cuckoo bananas. I hope patrickBOOTH posts so he can clear this up.

I am clearing it up right now. Stop arguing with yourself.
post #5548 of 13572
What the hell am I in NE PA thought I was in St. Louis.
post #5549 of 13572
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

What the hell am I in NE PA thought I was in St. Louis.

Who says we can't be in both places at the same time?
post #5550 of 13572
L'Inc never seen Spartacus?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get