or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 319

post #4771 of 13090
^^ Yeah, that's always confused me too.
post #4772 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

I'm pretty sure he's right about Alter.

Yeah, Alter does. But he also drinks beer and plays in a band so he's all right with me.
post #4773 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Yeah, Alter does. But he also drinks beer and plays in a band so he's all right with me.

+1. Plus, his kids would totally kick your ass. Midget karate masters, the lot of them.
post #4774 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

People who intentionally set clocks/watches a few minutes forward. My wife does this.
WTF? You know that you did it so that defeats the purpose.

And it never, ever works.

My wife is constantly five minutes late. Like, every morning (more for non-routine stuff). There's some pattern recognition gene that the wimmenz are missing, I swear to god.
post #4775 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

People who intentionally set clocks/watches a few minutes forward. My wife does this.
WTF? You know that you did it so that defeats the purpose.

I do this. It's one of those things were you kind of intentionally forget you set it forward. It's difficult to describe but I'm never late because of that.
post #4776 of 13090
RVCA... srsly. Why do people wear this shit?
post #4777 of 13090
Plebs bro, plebs.
post #4778 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

And it never, ever works.
My wife is constantly five minutes late. Like, every morning (more for non-routine stuff). There's some pattern recognition gene that the wimmenz are missing, I swear to god.

Mine...

Her clock is 5 minutes forward and she is always late...

I do not get the 5 more minutes sleep in the morning after waking up..
post #4779 of 13090
The girlfriend is never on time. Ever. If I got back all of the minutes I have waited for her I seriously think I would somehow have an entire adult life.
post #4780 of 13090
i can't stand people who are casually late.

me: "hey, I'm at the theater, curtain opens in 5 minutes, you around the corner?"

them: "yes! Will be at the subway in a few minutes."

me: ffffuuuu.gif
post #4781 of 13090
I hate people that are constantly late for meetings. I particularly hate if it's the person that called the meeting or a person scheduled to speak on the agenda. I've read stuff about the personality of these people are it's usually a symptom of over blown self-importance. My meetings start on time and god forbid if you walk in late without arterial blood flowing.
post #4782 of 13090
I am usually ridiculously early to everything. I would rather be two hours early than 1 minute late.
post #4783 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I am usually ridiculously early to everything. I would rather be two hours early than 1 minute late.

this.

and thanks to the MTA, I usually leave really early anyways.
post #4784 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

and thanks to the MTA, I usually leave really early anyways.

This reminds me. Yesterday when my train was all messed up and I was trying to find another way of getting to work I decided to call my girlfriend at home and tell her to leave for work early because of the train. She just started a new job Monday. I called her about 100 times and no answer. Mind you, I left the house and she was on the computer with her phone right fucking next to her. I text her. She texts me back in like 2 minutes. I get the text and call her immediately, no answer. I text her again, she texts back. WTF!?!?!!?!? Pick up the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and last night she told me she was 30 minutes late to work. facepalm.gif
post #4785 of 13090
yeah that's weird. And totally not cool.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get