or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 296

post #4426 of 12670

I don't get my customers.

post #4427 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

ok, so I went to a museum exhibit, full of people, and there are people with their friends there chatting about all sorts of shit. standing in the fucking ailes, making it difficult for people to get around and see the shit, and talking, like they were in a fucking coffee shop. what the fuck is with that?

Using your logic chatting in a coffee shop is prohibited as they're only meant for the purchasing and consuming coffee. Unless your concern was their standing in the way of others while chatting?
post #4428 of 12670
Why I never feel rested, or refreshed when waking up. No matter how much sleep I get. I always feel like I died in my sleep and I am being jolted back into existence with paddles every damn morning.
post #4429 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Why I never feel rested, or refreshed when waking up. No matter how much sleep I get. I always feel like I died in my sleep and I am being jolted back into existence with paddles every damn morning.

This. 1,000,000 times this. The only time I even get close to feeling rested upon waking is if I get to sleep in and I've been in bed for nine or 10 hours. Other than that, getting out of bed is pure misery, even if I've gotten a good night's sleep. Once I'm up and moving I usually feel fine, but that first little while is a hell I have to live every single morning.
post #4430 of 12670
Even if I get 9 or 10 hours I feel miserable. I think my body just really wants to die.
post #4431 of 12670
i blame it on gas
post #4432 of 12670
Gas?
post #4433 of 12670
yep.
post #4434 of 12670


GASOLEEEEEEEN!
post #4435 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Using your logic chatting in a coffee shop is prohibited as they're only meant for the purchasing and consuming coffee. Unless your concern was their standing in the way of others while chatting?

Please don't talk about the logic of others when you say stuff like the above.
post #4436 of 12670
Family stickers on vehicle windows.


post #4437 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

Family stickers on vehicle windows.

family_decals.png
post #4438 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

Family stickers on vehicle windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

family_decals.png





post #4439 of 12670
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post



Hope this trend stays over the pond with you guys - we've enough crappy things in car rear windows - think 'nodding dog'
post #4440 of 12670
Saw this yesterday.

29439EF5-AD99-4AF1-BF6E-2B19F892D378-1948-000001492B127061.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get