or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 294

post #4396 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post


racists

gaycists

People who think there's something wrong with you if you're NOT a racist and try to turn you into one. That boggles my mind.
post #4397 of 15049

People wearing glasses without lenses...

post #4398 of 15049
I had a dream last night that my mother had another baby. This is strange because I am 27 and an only child. I don't get it, because recently my mother has been complaining about the effects of menopause.
post #4399 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I had a dream last night that my mother had another baby. This is strange because I am 27 and an only child. I don't get it, because recently my mother has been complaining about the effects of menopause.

You are mourning the loss of your mother's generative powers.
post #4400 of 15049
Oedipus complex, obviously. You are disappointed that after killing your father to seize his thrown you won't be able to spawn to continue your legacy. Perfectly natural.
post #4401 of 15049
That must be what it means.
post #4402 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I had a dream last night that my mother had another baby. This is strange because I am 27 and an only child. I don't get it, because recently my mother has been complaining about the effects of menopause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Oedipus complex, obviously. You are disappointed that after killing your father to seize his thrown you won't be able to spawn to continue your legacy. Perfectly natural.

^you're reading too much into it. it probably means that PB's girlfriend might be pregnant. PB's mother will see it as her opportunity to be a mother again and swoop in and raise the baby as her own.
post #4403 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

^you're reading too much into it. it probably means that PB's girlfriend might be pregnant. PB's mother will see it as her opportunity to be a mother again and swoop in and raise the baby as her own.

Well the girlfriend said yesterday she is on her period, so that's not the case thankfully.
post #4404 of 15049
I am listening to a woman describe how many escalators she had to take at the airport. But she doesn't say "escalator." She says "escyulator." Now I recall that I've heard others say that. Why would you say "escyulator?"
post #4405 of 15049
She's a stupid woman.
post #4406 of 15049
My aunt can't say ambulance. She says am-blah-sin.
post #4407 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My aunt can't say ambulance. She says am-blah-sin.

That made me laugh, even though I am sitting in the airport among other people who might be wondering why I am laughing. Maybe they think I am crazy. But that is funny!

I am going to say it that way from now on. It will be my new "irregardless." That and "skellington."
post #4408 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

That made me laugh, even though I am sitting in the airport among other people who might be wondering why I am laughing. Maybe they think I am crazy. But that is funny!
I am going to say it that way from now on. It will be my new "irregardless." That and "skellington."

Also add "aminal"
post #4409 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Also add "aminal"

I say "amyunal" when I am talking about cute animals.
post #4410 of 15049
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I say "amyunal" when I am talking about cute animals.

"flutterby"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get